Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masg

It's me. Only the brave shall enter.

So i felt the need to post these photos seeing as though i'm very depressed and never leave my house. This is me unedited in all my glory, I can assure you that it looks worse in real life. This lighting is very good.

I see so many here with such mild acne it annoys me when they let it effect they're life, theres probably someone out there with it worse then me, but I want to show you how bad it can get as I don't think you know.

So laugh away.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

post-112958-1257347617_thumb.png

post-112958-1257347653_thumb.png

post-112958-1257347774_thumb.png

post-112958-1257347617_thumb.png

post-112958-1257347653_thumb.png

post-112958-1257347774_thumb.png

heres some photoshop work.. I don't think I look that bad with acne and marks..wonder if i'll ever look like that in anything but my dreams eh.

I figured that If I can just get a normal colour skin-tone then perhaps It won't look so bad :( even with my red marks.

post-112958-1257349597_thumb.png

post-112958-1257349597_thumb.png

This is not a contest but I have to tell you, mine is considerably worse than yours and I attend college, albeit often grudgingly and hiding behind my hair. One benefit of having this problem is to a large degree you have to learn that it doesn't matter what people think. At the end of your life, you are what you did with your self--what you accomplished despite your setbacks--the sum of your actions.

The way you feel about people with mild acne letting it affect their life is basically how I feel about you and this post if you do not attend college over this.

So i felt the need to post these photos seeing as though i'm very depressed and never leave my house. This is me unedited in all my glory, I can assure you that it looks worse in real life. This lighting is very good.

I see so many here with such mild acne it annoys me when they let it effect they're life, theres probably someone out there with it worse then me, but I want to show you how bad it can get as I don't think you know.

So laugh away.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Well all I can see is a handsome young man! I really dont see anything wrong with you masg :confused:

So laugh away.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Well all I can see is a handsome young man! I really dont see anything wrong with you masg :confused:

Don't see anything bad at all.

I understand that acne affects us all though matter what degree of acne we have. Any form/type of acne can be a downer and cause self esteem issues. However, the important thing is not to let it control your life. You should not let your acne problems hold you back and prevent you from doing things.

Also I don't know exactly how generous your lighting is but you don't look like you have any major acne problems. In fact there are tons of people who would love to have your skin right now.

I inverted your pics on paint and they still don't look bad... I think it's all in your head. It looks no where near severe, and even if it is good lighting, the inverse proved it isn't what you think. Have some confidence man! <3

Guest lovelyladylivingwithacne

Are you serious? I'd prefer your skin right now.

First I gotta echo what everyone else is saying, it's pretty mild. You're a good looking dude, you shouldn't be letting it get you down.

Second, what is it exactly you fear about leaving your house? Sorry but I really can't imagine that your skin would be affecting you social interaction...

dude, i will be honest with you, is not that is ''NOTHING'', i understand your pain brother, seriously, you have mild acne, your pimples are few, what you have is some scars and hyperpigmentation that im pretty sure will fade away with time, in the meantime you MUST GO ON, you cannot let that shit stop you, you are handsome, everytime i go to college i see these handicapped kids who cant even open a door by themselves, imagine how mad they would be at you for wasting the life and health they would kill to have, you can do it bro, dont let ANYTHING stop you, because you will be 80 percent better in one or two years, but the time you lost will never come back, good luck

are you feckin kidding me? stop getting depressed and enjoy your life!!!!!!!

I've seen people with way worse acne than yours in uni (a real close friend of mine) and he doesn't give a shit, neither should you!!

your acne may be temporal, but education is forever!

What's with the harsh responses here? The OP's acne may not be as bad as YOURS but it obviously still affects his self-esteem enough for him to come here and make a thread about it. You are the ones that are just being freaking rude.

What's with the harsh responses here? The OP's acne may not be as bad as YOURS but it obviously still affects his self-esteem enough for him to come here and make a thread about it. You are the ones that are just being freaking rude.

Id have to agree with you on this one. I dont think its right for people to criticize him for being depressed about his acne whether its mild or severe. Ive come along way with my battle with my acne issues but i still get depressed when i break out with a few here and there. Everyone handles their acne differently, lets not be rude and just give who ever needs our support or advice and help where we can, isnt this why we all joined anyways?

Edited by PinkPlayBunny