Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaulyD

ANOTHER masterbation thread

Okay I'll make this simple. I was sick of hearing about this masterbation talk so I decided to try it myself. I went without anything for a week and than masterbated atleast once a day the following week, having sex mid-week too.

Results: After about 4 days without masterbating, I DID CLEAR UP. I couldn't believe it. Now saying that, it could have been a 'good week' but what leads me to believe otherwise is the fact that on the second week, I broke out. You know even whiteheads were clearing up and just my face in general was clearing up on the first week.

It is very hard to give up sex and masterbation so I don't know what I'll be doing from here on. I will try to limit sexual experiece to twice a week and see where that leads me. I don't have any motive here to promote anti-masterbation but seriously, after about 4-5 days into the first week, my skin cleared up. Of course I have bad scarring and bad cysts but the cysts and pimples and whiteheads were getting better. I will have to try and limit myself until new years to see what happens I guess.

over-masturbation (more than 3-4 times a week) causes hormonal imbalance that cause acne. I would presume that once you stop masterbating altogether, it would take at least a week for your skin to show the effects of normalized hormone production. it doesn't happen over night. I don't think you need to stop completely, it's just that if you masterbate too much (like everyday) it WILL cause a hormonal imbalance which will most likely result in acne.

but is the hormone imbalance large enough to actually cause acne?

No this guy is just speculating. I'm sure over masturbation can cause problems. But the only problems cited by any source is mental problems. There has been no research that found anything dealing with real hormone imbalance cause by masturbating too much. Plus what is too much? He is speculating that once a day is too much, but i don't know. No research has supported any of these claims.

I've just started too, I would like to see an improvement by new years too. It seems too good to be true, but it's worth a try and it'll get easier. I've seen lots more 'good' results than people who said there has been no difference. I guess there could be a placebo effect, anyway, that's not ALL bad.

Could I just redirect everyone to the original (I think original) thread:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Testoster...html&st=200

Results: After about 4 days without masterbating, I DID CLEAR UP. I couldn't believe it. Now saying that, it could have been a 'good week' but what leads me to believe otherwise is the fact that on the second week, I broke out. You know even whiteheads were clearing up and just my face in general was clearing up on the first week.

acne doesn't just form right then and there. a zit doesn't just appear on your face, and that's the first time it's ever been in your skin.

acne takes a week or even two to form. you not masterbating for 4 days proves absolutely nothing, ESPECIALLY since the second week you broke out.

the problem with all of this talk is to really get a good sense of how it affects your skin, you need to not masterbate for months. a week or two proves absolutely nothing in how something reacts to your skin. that's why whenever you go on a skin regimen they recommend 2 to 3 months or maybe even more. weeks are trivial.

I really don't get this masturbation acne theory. Technically sex is exactly the same as masturbating. It always ends in a orgasm and the same body functions are carried out. Obviously a vagina is a lot funner to have hehe but it's really the same result. An pretty much every capable young man with a gf has sex routinely but a great majority of them don't seem to breakout at least based on all the couples I know. I never tried this experiment...well I did but I never made a note of it but like someone said before there are too many variables involved and the length of your experiment isn't enough to get a definitive conclusion.

acne doesn't just form right then and there. a zit doesn't just appear on your face, and that's the first time it's ever been in your skin.

acne takes a week or even two to form. you not masterbating for 4 days proves absolutely nothing, ESPECIALLY since the second week you broke out.

the problem with all of this talk is to really get a good sense of how it affects your skin, you need to not masterbate for months. a week or two proves absolutely nothing in how something reacts to your skin. that's why whenever you go on a skin regimen they recommend 2 to 3 months or maybe even more. weeks are trivial.

thats not actually true, not for me anyway. i finally figured the cause of my acne to be wheat and chocolate.. so the diatery method

on my diet i go weeks and weeks without the slightest pimple, as soon as i eat pasta or chocolate i get 2 or 3 cystic type pimples forming in the same day, everytime

i know acne can take weeks to form i suppose but dont go thinking every pimple you get has been coming for weeks, allergys and intolerances cause immediate effect to the skin and usually stop pimples about 3 - 5 days after eating the food

En pleine revolution francaise, s'adressant au grand maitre des ceremonies du roi, il lui dit ceci: Allez dire a votre maitre que nous sommes ici par la volonte du peuple et que nous n'en sortirons que par la force de nos baionnettes. En fouillant un peu, il semble que la version la plus exacte serait quelque chose comme: Dites a votre general que je n'ai point de reponse a lui faire que par la bouche de mes canons et a coups de fusil de et prendre sous son aile. Et ce qu'il y a de remarquable, c'est qu'au-dela de la puissance des mots, il y a toute une lecon d'histoire dans les explications et les mises en contexte de ces phrases celebres. Il suffit de parcourir quelques recueils de citations pour trouver de veritables perles en la matiere et ensuite de puis avoir le coeur brise briser le coeur. Devant le corps du duc de Guise, qu'il venait de faire assassiner, Henri III aurait dit: Qu'il est grand! Plus grand encore mort que vivant! et de et ensuite se retrousser les manches. Le 400e anniversaire de la ville de ce sujet a entraine la telediffusion de plusieurs emissions a saveur historique de puis alors avoir un fil a la patte. Cette derniere citation est tiree d'un ouvrage qui s'intitulait Discours de paix, qu'il a publie en 1919. Comme quoi l'histoire du langage est intimement liee a l'histoire, la vraie, celle avec un grand H de puis alors ouvrir son coeur. C'etait a la suite d'un ultimatum du general Phipps qui assiegeait ce sujet. Il suffit de fouiller un peu pour trouver des phrases manquantes, des repliques assassines, des reflexions memorables et de puis alors avoir le bras long. On lui doit: La web! C'est une chose trop grave pour la confier a des militaires et encore Il est plus facile de faire le web que la paix pour et avoir le coeur brise briser le coeur. Et ce qu'il y a de remarquable, c'est qu'au-dela de la puissance des mots, il y a toute une lecon d'histoire dans les explications et les mises en contexte de ces phrases celebres et de ainsi que rester les bras croises. Frontenac m'en donne le pretexte pour puis alors etre dans les bras de Morphee. Et de sa phrase la plus celebre de .