Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enchanteddreams

somethin is wrong with my ass

Guest fatman_uk

Why are u showin ur butt to ur sis? :o

-Gaz

I'm pretty happy with my ass.

I like J Lo's rear end. Whew..........man she has nice curves.

There is this plastic surgeon in LA doing people's butt to look like Jennifer Lopez's tushie. They pay about $10,000 to do it too. And eyes like Nicole Kidman and lips like Gina Gershon.

I have a butt like JLo's and I'm not exactly proud of it, I keep trying to work it off, but it's genetic or something and the first place I seem to gain weight. Wish I could give some of it away, and to think people want to pay money to make their butt poof out...unbelievable..hey, I could make some real money here....

Sorry, guess that didn't answer the question, got sidetracked with IHA post, anyway, umm I never had that problem but I guess do the same thing you would for facial acne?? Or go see a derm if all else fails.

I had the exact same problem once. Was really painful, but they went away after a few weeks. Still have no clue what it was tho

I actually get this once in a while, too. Not a big deal, just try to wash and keep dry, maybe apply a thin layer of BP? Just about our whole body is prone to acne, so don't be too embarresed!

if you're talking about pimples. i get those every once in a while on my sweet cheeks too, stings slightly when i'm sitting down.

they should go away by themselves. if they don't hurt and have been there for a long time, i'm guessing they

could be something else, like simple imperfections that have no real impact on your health.

i doubt it's serious but get it checked out if it's/they've been there for a while.

Guest TylerD

I actually get this once in a while, too. Not a big deal, just try to wash and keep dry, maybe apply a thin layer of BP? Just about our whole body is prone to acne, so don't be too embarresed!

I think he needs to be embarrased about showing his sister his ass HAHA, thats funny.

thank god i don't get it there, just on my face, maybe 1 or 2 on my upper back or chest but rarely.

iunno what 2 do man, avoid sweating there, stop recycling w.e. u wear under there and wash often?

maybe i don't get it there cause i take 2 showers a day. <-- yes im quite proud :angel:

Oh jeez, guys. You act like you've never had siblings. Well, maybe you haven't.

Or maybe you guys are just being jack-ass's and should quit the shit before I lose my paitence.

Serious replies only, guys.

lol...the title of the thread made me laugh.

i never have problems with my ass... the skin is tight and tough, never get any acne. its a shame, the best skin i have is on my ass...

I'm not sure what bothers me more, that he showed his sister his butt, or that a few people on here think it's ok to go around showing your naked rears to your siblings :huh:

Guest papillon
There's nothing wrong with someone close with their family.

I agree. He was concerned about his health and showed his butt to his sister. No biggie. :D

I had a large cyst on my butt a couple of years ago and told my mom about it. She was extremely concerned because her friend had something like that and it gave her excruciating pain. She had to go see a doctor to get it removed!!! So I showed my mom my butt and she said that it was a zit. :lol: She was right and it went away in a couple of months time. I'm not embarassed about it! Sometimes, your family knows best.

haha, i like the title. :razz:

Anyways, atleast you dont got any on your penis. Now that wouldve been funny.

Eh, try using H&S on your butt??