Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RAGLOO

Who has other things wrong appart from acne

Ugh yeah, I have horrible eyes too. I used to WISH to have glasses when I was little because I thought it was so cool. Now I can't stand having to wear them, mainly because I hate the way I look in them so I only wear them when I need to see something far away. So I have to carry them around all day :mad:

But I guess it's a plus, because my acne doesn't look as bad in the mirror without them on. Kinda gives me a confidence boost.

Ugh yeah, I have horrible eyes too. I used to WISH to have glasses when I was little because I thought it was so cool. Now I can't stand having to wear them, mainly because I hate the way I look in them so I only wear them when I need to see something far away. So I have to carry them around all day :mad:

But I guess it's a plus, because my acne doesn't look as bad in the mirror without them on. Kinda gives me a confidence boost.

omg! I used to think glasses were so cool too and always asked if I could wear a pair my friend had xD

omg! I used to think glasses were so cool too and always asked if I could wear a pair my friend had xD

Glasses were never cool -10

I wore glasses almost solely for that "cool" look when I was a freshman in high school. Didn't have any acne then, but GOD was I a douchebag. They were READING GLASSES too.

It wasn't uncommon for me to crash into the girls I was trying to impress.

For me, hmm...

-Long head

-Narrow jaw

-Liam Neeson's nose

-Hands have awful circulation (turn black if I don't move them)

-A few spider veins

-Neck pain

-Terribad skin

-Super nervous around people

-Can't run worth a crap (1.5 miles :()

-Big Adam's apple

-Can't gain weight! (6'5" 170lbs)

-Narrow wrists

-Wrinkly palms and soles

-Moles

-Big lips

-No facial hair

-Just a very awkward guy

-Bad memory (for quotes)

-Not the best at math

-Mediocre grades

-Very, very, very, very lazy

...and a few other things I'd rather not get into. Heh.

Oh God...well...

I don't like my legs

I'm too pale (makes every flaw even more obvious and makes it so hard to cover them up)

my face isn't very symmetrical, i mean my eyes are kind of different..one's a bit more squnty than the other, especially obvious when I smile.

Because of that my smile's a bit lopsided too

My teeth are kinda big..either that or my mouth is too small

Confused skin..gets oily as hell throughout the day but I have to use moisturizer for dry skin to keep it from flaking.

my cheeks are fat

cheekbones are too high

get ingrown hairs quite a lot if i don't exfoliate regularly, which i don't because I'm lazy

My hair has horrible split ends (thank you peroxide)

and a few others I'd rather not discuss lol

But I also have a few positives so it's not all bad :)

my girlfriend has leukaemia, my parents and I dont get along, i hate my school

my feet are flippers, im a hypercondriac, i am under tremendous pressure to get all A*s at gcse (my benchmark), my spots keep fricken scabbing over, my hair is crappy, i need to shave my nose hairs, im on prozac, i dont go out as much as i used to, longer eyelashes than most girls, no beard, no work ethic, slightly bent nose after some prick broke it (it used to be straight as a ruler), im outgrowing all my decent clothes atm

LOVELY.:D

and why do none of my friends have body acne!

To BeautifulPerseverance619:

I just wanted to say that being an introverted person isn't looked down upon in the world, mostlly America. Where the gluttonous, loud, sexually repressed yet free beings rule. As someone who is fairly talkative, I find myself put off by these people because noise for the sake of noise is horrible.

While I don't really suffer from any of the problems you mentioned in particular (except the acne of course haha), I do want to say that somehow I felt like I could relate to you and what you were saying.

Oh, the not having a girl thing, I get that. Well, a guy for me.haha. But, for me, it's a bit of a unique situation and at times I find myself so lonely because of the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. I struggle a lot with not being envious of others at times.

As for me:

I tend to see my flaws as unique characteristics about me that make me non-boring! :dance:

1. I have very bad eyesight. I only consider this a bad thing because I am terrified of going blind one day. haha

2. I have really small hands and long fingers which nobody else ever notices, or at least not often, but it's just so strange!

Haha fun to vent isn't it?

So here it goes:

I hate

my skin (obviously)

my pores especially and my acne. (of course)

my nose

my short sightedness

my legs are rather dry (I could just moisturize I guess, but am too lazy to)

constantly tired

self conscious without makeup

inability to stay concentrated

indecisiveness

not having someone to love and be loved in return

not having a job

that's it for now..

Haha fun to vent isn't it?

So here it goes:

I hate

my skin (obviously)

my pores especially and my acne. (of course)

my nose

my short sightedness

my legs are rather dry (I could just moisturize I guess, but am too lazy to)

constantly tired

self conscious without makeup

inability to stay concentrated

indecisiveness

not having someone to love and be loved in return

not having a job

that's it for now..

Oh yeah, indecisiveness is a BIG one for me.

And IBS makes life hell..

and how could I forget anxiety/panic attacks??! I thought I was gonna die from one on friday which only happened because I took these stupid pain killers containing caffeine...D'oh!

and being so over emotional :(

damn it..

Lets see........

1) I have some stomach issues (acid reflux)

2) My eyes are too small

3) I dont like my smile

4) Im short ( 5'2 )

5) Have a tat i wish i never got so i hide it with makeup

6) Need to lose 5 more pounds, right now im at 120

Lets see........

1) I have some stomach issues (acid reflux)

2) My eyes are too small

3) I dont like my smile

4) Im short ( 5'2 )

5) Have a tat i wish i never got so i hide it with makeup

6) Need to lose 5 more pounds, right now im at 120

A tattoo of what? Sorry if it's none of my business. It's just you brought it up, but failed to mention what it was or where you got it, and it sort of irks me not knowing. Anyways, I just thought I'd ask. You totally don't have to answer.

Edited by Oh_yesterday_came_suddenly

I'm extremely insecure, pretty much socially awkward with anyone I haven't known for years, I worry WAYYY too much, I'm probably the biggest perfectionist you'll ever meet, and I can't gain weight for the life of me. People call me a twig regularly. 5'0, 75 pounds. Yeahhh. :ninja:

I think Ive got you all beat on this one

5 years of severe cystic acne

A hormone deficiency thats prevented me from aging past 17

No facial hair

Uncontrollable weight gain

Stubby little 8 year old fingers

Forearms that are twice the size of my biceps

Deep deep dark circles that I tried to repair though a botched Blepharoplasty, now with massive scars on both sides of my eyes

A nose thats broken in three places

Crooked teeth

A bottom lip 3 times the size of my top one

And humongous ears

god I hate my life.

i will join the others who also don't have very good eyesight. i had 20/20 vision until it crept up on me in high school. i'm also pretty emotional, and am horrible with numbers. there's stuff in my past i try to block out instead of actually dealing with it, and i wish i had a curvier figure.

i guess on the bright side, since my vision is so bad, my other senses work better. i can smell everything. lmao.

Edited by den_den

I get really nervous around men. If I talk with them for more than ten seconds I start to blush like crazy. This looks really funny because I'm super pale. :redface:

Also, my tummy grumbles ALL THE TIME. LOUDLY. People in my morning classes are like, "Somebody get that girl a muffin!" It's pretty embarrassing during exams.

yeah my stomach grumbles a lot too, i try to play it cool by putting my hand on my tummy and sort of smiling it off if anyone notices it, but i really would prefer that my damn gut would shut the hell up!

Just wondering who was other things wrong apart from acne or things that just make you look and feel worse.

For me I cant put on weight, I eat like a horse and just dont gain weight...Ive been to the doctors/dietitian and they have no clue, just ended up saying its genetics. I'm a 5`10/11 guy and weight only 8 stones (112 lbs)....Not a good look, even my face looks skinny which only make the whole acne situation look worse!

What a nightmare!

You obviously don't eat like a horse. If you think drinking a liter of coke and a box of cereal means anything, it means nothing. The only measure of a true eating is in LBS or KG of meat you are going through per day. Anything else, don't even mention about it.

I'm starting to get depressed reading all these negative posts....let's all be thankful...you all could be homeless, starving and dying on the streets.