Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcnePwns

Dan's AHA+ in the day time

Dan's AHA seems to make my face look shiny so how does everybody use it in the day time? Also, if want to apply moisturizer or sunscreen afterwards, it makes the AHA rub off.

I think most people use it at night. I can't think of anyone who uses it during the day, but maybe someone who does will post.

I was thinking about trying it out during the day too. Just so I can get a little tan on my face. The hot times are gone, and winter is making me pale.

I was thinking about trying it out during the day too. Just so I can get a little tan on my face. The hot times are gone, and winter is making me pale.

No no no no no no no, do not do this! You will not tan, you will burn. If you need some color this time of year, go with a self tanning lotion.

I'm pale also, but Dan's AHA will not make you tan lol. All it does is exfoliate and moisturize.

I just wish Dan's AHA had better consistency

i tried using AHA in the daytime when i stopped applying bp so i could wear colored shirts, but it makes me look shiny also but more oily, i would stick to just using it at night, especially if you live in a hot area like Miami, if you decide to do it just make sure you put on spf since it tends to make your skin more sensitive to the sun