Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bennyb

what is the best beer for acne?

This weekend is halloween and i can't avoid drinking. I am a month and a half into a candida diet and I would like to know what is the least bad beer that I could drink this weekend without it setting me back on my diet. Please let me know. Thanks.

Drink red wiiiiiiiiine. Antioxidants ftw. I'm going to get drunk off it in tonight, in fact. Much healthier than beer (in terms of calories and antioxidants.. correct me if I'm wrong) and you get drunk faster. ;)

thing is i am looking to play pong this weekend. Can't play red wine pong. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Guest DireStraits

None, they're all bad for acne.

I break out in cysts when I drink beer, i've had to give it up.

Try hard liquor ie vodka...oh and be sure update us if theres any reaction with your skin towards this.

beer doesn't break me out and if it does then it's like one or two zits. I just don't want to set myself back in my candida diet. So i am basically asking what is the beer with the least amount of sugar and least amount of yeast?

beer doesn't break me out and if it does then it's like one or two zits. I just don't want to set myself back in my candida diet. So i am basically asking what is the beer with the least amount of sugar and least amount of yeast?

something weak. fosters?

i always have vodka cranberry, dosnt break me out and the cranberry is a good natural anti oxidant

i always have vodka cranberry, dosnt break me out and the cranberry is a good natural anti oxidant

Yummy, that was my drink of choice for so long. Didn't break me out either. :) Hell of a hangover though.. I blame the cheap vodka I used to buy though. :X

I think you'll be fine sticking to any light beer. Just avoid the darker beers. They tend to have more sugar and overall calories. And yea, hard liquor is your best option, but probably not for pong.

Hard alcohol is fine for me, beer isn't. Corono is fine though for whatever reason. But I try to avoid beer completely.

I can't think of any beer that would be okay on a candida diet. Beer is turned into an alcohol through the process of yeast breaking down sugar. Sugar and yeast are a big no-no on a candida diet. If you really want to play pong, don't run in circles trying to find a low-sugar beer...it won't matter, because it still has yeast. There's no beer that would be better for candida, and beer pong is safer than vodka pong. ;)

There is one thing you could try, a Belgian Lambic. They are supposed to have natural acidophilus

in them....I read it in a book about the liver a few years back. Lambics often come in flavors, like raspberry or peach. Kind of like a fruity beer! They are sort of expensive, and you usually get them in singles, not sixpacks.....but try one, you might really like it!

No alcohol is good for acne. Beer included because of the yeast.

But...you're gonna drink anyway... so try something low-carb (miller lite, mich ultra, bud select)

and stay away from beers with high alcohol %.

I can't think of any beer that would be okay on a candida diet. Beer is turned into an alcohol through the process of yeast breaking down sugar. Sugar and yeast are a big no-no on a candida diet. If you really want to play pong, don't run in circles trying to find a low-sugar beer...it won't matter, because it still has yeast. There's no beer that would be better for candida, and beer pong is safer than vodka pong. ;)

how is beer pong safer then vodka pong?