Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomsday

Soya! (rages)

Right so i cut dairy out and i noticed everything was going alot better. So i decided to supplment calcuium somehow by drinking soya milk. It was nice. About 12 hours later painful acne like the worst i have ever had! Jesus it hearts lol i know its going away soon but hell no that wasn't cool.

Anyone had similar problems with dairy/soya reactions. I did some research and found that many people have reactions similar to mine towards soya. If anyone has soya regulary and has acne try cutting it out for a bit.

Peace ;)

Yeah I think im fine drinking dairy. On two seperate occasions i consumed about a gallon of soy milk maybe a bit more throughout a week, both times i seemed to break out quite a bit more than usual. I stay away from soy milk and drink rice milk and regular milk instead.

Soy is a highly allergenic food that a lot of people have problems with.

It is not the miracle cure that everyone thinks it is, anyhow. It has way too much estrogen and has been proven to cause thyroid problems.

I guess a lot of people have success with things like almond milk and such? You could always try that instead

All the same, I'm convince soy is evil

Right so i cut dairy out and i noticed everything was going alot better. So i decided to supplment calcuium somehow by drinking soya milk. It was nice. About 12 hours later painful acne like the worst i have ever had! Jesus it hearts lol i know its going away soon but hell no that wasn't cool.

Anyone had similar problems with dairy/soya reactions. I did some research and found that many people have reactions similar to mine towards soya. If anyone has soya regulary and has acne try cutting it out for a bit.

Peace ;)

First of all, fuck soy.

Secondly, I still don't understand why the vast majority of the people who quit dairy choose to replace it with soy. Why soy? Seriously. Time and time again, i see people here replace milk with soy milk and have bad experiences with it. There are so many other substitutes like rice milk. Why not choose something "safer" first? For some reason, tons of people think that raw soy is some kind of health food.

Soy products break me out too pretty much every time i consume them. Personally, i don't even think they taste good either, so it's like the worst of both worlds. I drink lactose free milk and that doesn't seem to affect my skin or digestion.