Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
auddey

Panoxyl 2.5% acne gel / aqua gel?

hi! i'm new here, sadly i can't buy Dan's products since i'm from the philippines however i am still planning on trying his regimen.

i was wondering if anyone might have any advice whether i could use panoxyl 2.5 BP acne gel.. see when i decided to buy this product i didn't know there's another one called aquagel... the pharmacist didn't tell me as well.

anyway is the Panoxyl acnegel 2.5% BP too bad for my skin? or can i just continue using if with Dan's recommended regimen? pls?? i am very desperate right now! help? any advice?

i actually have started using this morning.. i didn't feel anything too weird or anything too painful from using the Panoxyl acnegel 2.5% BP..

do u guys think i should just try using it or should i just throw it away! and buy the aquagel? pls pls pls!! i need help?? advice??

hi, I'm from Philippines too, Davao specifically. I've tried Panoxyl acnegel 2.5% BP just last week, i had no negative reactions from it, it's indication that it's working well if your face gets a bit reddish, and the infected area tends to be itchy, and if your face gets dry, just use moisturizer. The reaction should take 2-4 weeks. I really think it works well for me. I have a combination facial skin type, my T-zone is the most affected area and now it's a bit clearer now.

I have a problem as well, Davao's major pharmacies does not sell Panoxyl acnegel 2.5% BP, and i really want to continue my regimen with this product. Can I ask you where you bought Panoxyl acnegel 2.5% BP in your place?

Hi! I am from Uk.I'm new member of this community and glad here to talk to you people.You'r in confusion? I think if one thing is not healing your problem, that's simple...leave ..leave it and try any new one.