Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cynic

I quit university because of my acne.

its really unfortunate that u feel this way. I know everyone can say that they have been a bit depressed over their acne but that shouldnt stop you from going out. I use to be like that but then i noticed that everyone has to deal with it or everyone gets pimples once in their life....some more than others but you should remain positive and not let this obstacle get in ur way coz from my experience, the more you stress about it and the more depressed you get over ur acne, the worse it will get. You should get out there and live your life....my mate got in an accident and accidently got all his fingers on his left hand chopped out...fair enough to be depressed over that coz his life long dream was to become a carpenter but now he cant coz he cant use the tools and he cant get an office job because he cant type fast enough....and to me, theres no comparison on whats worse. Ur acne is just a temporary situation and im sure it will get better. Dont feel like u cant do things just because of it....hang in there mate! all the best

Im off to Birmingham in Sept and hopefully by then the tane will have started working well.. it'll have been two months.. I cant wait to get to uni and i think i have a big enough personality to overcome anything thats thrown at me... i just go through bad patches when im really down.. i think everyone knows that feeling well..Im out and about now.. the medications working... im just left with lots and lots of red marks, but hey.. there could be a lot worse!!

Cheers guys

foc

Im off to Birmingham in Sept and hopefully by then the tane will have started working well.. it'll have been two months.. I cant wait to get to uni and i think i have a big enough personality to overcome anything thats thrown at me... i just go through bad patches when im really down.. i think everyone knows that feeling well..Im out and about now.. the medications working... im just left with lots and lots of red marks, but hey.. there could be a lot worse!!

Cheers guys

foc