Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fuck I hate this shit.

I wish I could express the anger I feel right now.

I don't care how i'm going to do this, but I FUCKING WILL, GET, CLEAR .

Fuck you acne, it's battletime, and I will kick your shitty ass back where ever the shit you came from.

Guest DireStraits

always good to vent..

let it all out

:comfort: I'm sure if acne was a monster that we could defeat, we'd all gladly jump in and help you kick it's ass. :D

If acne was a monster, I'd give him so much milk that he would suffer from acne to

:comfort: We've all had those days, I certainly have. The hardest and last challenge when it comes to acne is being yourself WITH it.

Don't wait for the day you are clear, who knows when that will happen? Find beauty within the imperfection. Find yourself, love yourself, love your life. Sounds cliched, but it is one of the most difficult and rewarding steps I ever took. It did take about 6 years of having acne to reach this stage, so I'm not suggesting it shall happen overnight, but if you work at it everyday, it can.

On another note, I wish you all the luck in the world with your treatment and remember, you have the BEST resource available, the org, at your disposal. =)

the acneeeeeeeeeeee is da moost shittttttttttttttt everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and it's only solution is accutaneeeeeeeeeeee nothing else.

Fuck I hate this shit.

I wish I could express the anger I feel right now.

I don't care how i'm going to do this, but I FUCKING WILL, GET, CLEAR .

Fuck you acne, it's battletime, and I will kick your shitty ass back where ever the shit you came from.

swearing about it wont help

If acne was a monster, I'd give him so much milk that he would suffer from acne to

ahahahaha!

lets all give milk and cookies to the acne monster!!! help3, you lead the way!

im 18 i have mild acne and it better be fucking gone when im 23 cause i aint having it anymore than that XD