Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bucketheadman

so here's the deal non-inflammed saga

So pretty much since 04 I've had the same problem with my skin. My pores get clogged and I get non- inflamed acne, especially around my nose and under my lip/mouth area. It's almost impossible to see but I've had a habit of extracting the white stringing stuff that comes up under the skin when pressured for years. The problem is the pores refill and a few days later especially under my mouth area I repeat the process. Sometimes if I don't do this something might come to the surface but not usually. Still it bothers the hell out of me that I can;t get rid of it for good. I know I shouldn't be trying to extract everything from these pores but I haven't been able to help myself. Over the past 5 years I've pretty much only used dans bp and more recently the last 6 months or so the moisturizer. Which personally I feel the moisturizer makes my skin feel greasy. I'm pretty frustrated for the most part with this and it controls my life sometimes. I have started using this dove soap bar when showering and washing and makes my body and neck look and feel great. I really just want to try something that can work so I can stop purging on my pores every couple days.