Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ronik

Please enter, about natural regimen, breaking out.

Hey..

Ive started the "ALL Natural regimen" like 7 days ago.

i didnt let any water touch my face for the last 7 days and my skin kinda look

the same like how it looked when i used BP @ morning and AHA @ night.

Im still optimistic but theres one problem that is annoying me.. im breaking out with alot of small whiteheads.. alot.. around 6-7 on my right cheek and 5-6 on my forehead..

they are small but its alot.. they are coming and leaving..

my diet is fine i think: fruits,veggies,fish oil, nuts, Bread(not white bread), meat , fish.

should i keep going with this regimen? or should i check something else?

(im not going to use these harsh topials ever again so dont tell me to do that)

maybe hormons..? im 20 years old already but i think im developing kinda slow.. almost no hair on my face :X

I really want to keep not washing my face to let it recover but these whiteheads are annoying and i dont know why they are appearing..

please help me..

The problem that happens for most people who switch to a diet like yours is that results don't happen immediately, so people move on to something new. Think about this: you've been eating crap food your entire life. You've eaten healthy for 7 days.

A fast way to kick start the healing process is just do a 3 day apple fast. I tell everyone to do it because the results are fantastic and really helps your skin look better in a short amount of time.

wait.. you haven't washed your face in 7 days???

i dont want to sound mean lol but that sounds kinda gross. I think you should wash your face i mean it cleans it and otherwise won't oil and dirtjust build up?? Isn't your face oily by now? And water is natural lol so why not wash your face

To the guys telling him to wash his face. Once you actually start dealing with the real factors that cause acne, there isn't any need to wash your face. You can rub your face in the dirt, pour bacon fat on your face and you won't get any breakouts....

well ok maybe you'll get a breakout or two, but you get the point

To the guys telling him to wash his face. Once you actually start dealing with the real factors that cause acne, there isn't any need to wash your face. You can rub your face in the dirt, pour bacon fat on your face and you won't get any breakouts....

well ok maybe you'll get a breakout or two, but you get the point

It's still a good idea to wash your face once a day when you shave or whatever and you can use something natural like an enzyme scrub that I use from Avalon Organics. I don't do it to prevent acne breakouts because I agree once you get your diet right and cleanse and detox your body you shouldn't have much trouble with breakouts but exfoliating the skin still helps keep the pores clean and your skin will look better as well.

And ronik I would recommend you to do some colon cleansing along with cleaning up your diet because that's the first part of the body you want to make sure is functioning very well. A good way to do that is to buy Psyllium husk and Bentonite clay and drink that once or twice a day. Activated Charcoal is good as well because it absorbs toxins in the small intestine. And then just make sure you get plenty of fiber in your diet.

Well, yes you should definitely keep with the healthy diet habits part of the regimen, if it really is a healthy diet, that is. Although how much bread are you talking about? How much fruit?

And you should not use harsh or alkaline cleansers and topicals, although that doesn't have to mean not washing your face.