Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

OK so I bought Niacin ( b-3 ) and Vitamin D 2000 IU

I don't know if the niacin is flush-free or w.e but it says Niacin ( vitamin B-3 ) 100 mg

--- vegeterian formula --

And the brand for Vitamin D is called h o l i s t a

I hope it's a good brand.

I'm going to buy Complex B-50 and acidophilus next.

I just want to be healthy that's why I'm trying this out! Also, I'm about 97% clear, I have two small acne around my mouth.

I don't know if the niacin is flush-free or w.e but it says Niacin ( vitamin B-3 ) 100 mg

Probably somewhere on the bottle it identifies it more accurately so you can tell whether you bought the chemical doctors use to lower cholesterol, or the chemical doctors use to treat acne. Possibly worth the effort to figure out which one you bought. :D

Probably somewhere on the bottle it identifies it more accurately so you can tell whether you bought the chemical doctors use to lower cholesterol, or the chemical doctors use to treat acne. Possibly worth the effort to figure out which one you bought. :D

I want to know if the vitamin D is ok? It's similar to the one you use ( at least the ingredient )

But it doesn't say D3...

Also, I might order one from the website.... ;/

Edited by EddieE

hey databased what is the type of niacin the doctors use to treat acne. I'm pretty sure its niacinamide but i couldnt find it anywhere so i bought inositol hexacinate or something like that and there are a lot of success stories i found on here about the inositol

hey databased what is the type of niacin the doctors use to treat acne. I'm pretty sure its niacinamide but i couldnt find it anywhere so i bought inositol hexacinate or something like that and there are a lot of success stories i found on here about the inositol

You could always order it on the internet :) Plus you could buy better brands on the internet.

I'm considering ordering one on the internet.

Niacinamide is the one used in the prescriptions such as Nicomide that doctor's use to treat acne. I would recommend sticking with the regular form of Niacin however. Inositol Hexacinate is just a type of Nicotinic acid (niacin) that is encapsulated with Inositol to slow it's release and help prevent flushing.

Niacinamide is the one used in the prescriptions such as Nicomide that doctor's use to treat acne. I would recommend sticking with the regular form of Niacin however. Inositol Hexacinate is just a type of Nicotinic acid (niacin) that is encapsulated with Inositol to slow it's release and help prevent flushing.

I guess I chose the wrong one!

It's vegeterian formula

Also, I started taking fish oil ( carlson ) once a day ( for now ) it has 1000mg which once a day should be enough, right?

and so far I've seen a little improvement. :)

Soon I am going to be taking Acidolphilus, Multi-vitamin and vit- D

:)

Edited by EddieE

Im really confused about this niacin shit. I take the inostitolhexiwhatever. Or should i take the nicotinic acid, niacinamide, flush free, flush wtf!!?? which one is it lol