Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I disagree... My sister and I both have bacne, and in the summer (or when I went tanning for prom) we always clear up. Im not sure why, but the sun really seems to help my acne, even on my face and chest.

I dont know of any scientific evidence. But I have personal experience that tanning (even at a tanning salon) has seriously helped clear up my acne! For prom, I went tanning at least 3 times a week for an entire month, after only 2 sessions I started clearing up, and the acne never returned till a month after I stopped tanning.

Id suggest trying it and see how it effects you. Good Luck!!

I've never gone tanning indoors before, but I agree that the sun does help my acne. It isn't a miracle cure or anything, it just seems to tame it some. And the tan does a nice job of hiding the scars.

Do you think tanning is good for hiding rolling scars?

I know the sun is bad but so is walking around with scars and dark spots i do notice when i am out in the sun and do get soem color my face looks better. I want to see how i look if i start hitting the beds and takign the sun more often.