Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
matt1989

Do nothing regimen update

So I posted a topic a couple of months ago about me having to go to jail for 2 months. while I was in there I noticed the water was scorching hot, the food sucked and was greasy and lacked vitamins, also people in there claimed the tea and juice made you break out so I steered clear of those.

I purchases basis bar soap (Im suprised they had it on commisary)

washed twice a day

drank plenty of water

exercised regulrly

I also smoked before I went, obviously you cant smoke in county jail. But I dont smoke any more even after my release.

But I went from being 90% off DKR reg to Zits all over! All around my mouth, a few on my cheeks and forehead, and one major cyst right on the tip of my nose (which has been there for 3 weeks and stil has no sign of letting up :(

Of course the stress of being in jail, plus garbage food, crap razors. Im not surprised, but I still told everybody id let them know. But that was the first time in 7 yrs ive ever went without out doing the regimen!

Long story short-Dont try this at home, or definetly dont try it in jail!

Thank you for that update =) I've tried the do-nothing method, and let's just say it didn't work =(. But I've been on Dan's regimen and have had very good success.

Edited by awat1