Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
187acne

Was sup

I got clogged pores would this regiman be right for me? I used da stridex power pads and dey really irritated my skin so I dunno if dis BP will to somebody pls help me

Would the BP clear my clogged pores?

BP is great and has always been a central part of my regimen. But everyone's skin is different, try it out, start at a low dose (2.5%) and go up to 5%; see how you go!

Good luck!

:)

Welcome to Acne.org, 187acne.

I've moved this to the Acne.org Regimen board, since you'll get more feedback on your question here.

Generally, BP is most effective against inflamed acne, and not quite as effective against non-inflamed acne, like blackheads and clogged pores.

You might want to try Salicylic Acid, which is good for breaking down the sebum and dead skin sells that clog pores.

I'm not saying The Regimen won't work for you, but I want you to be able to find something that's geared toward the kind of acne you have. : )

So I should try something with salicyic acid? I only get infamed pimples because my clogged pores get irritated I guess and thanks for replying

Salicylic Acid is a BHA and clears out the inside of the pore so this would possibly be more beneficial for you. AHA is kind of a superficial exfoliant and I'm pretty sure it doesn't penetrate the pore lining. Not 100% certified info but research it out.