Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
902BulletProof

Question About Using Nizoral Shampoo for Bumps (folliculitis/fungus)

So i bought this Nizoral Shampoo for my bumps on my face. Im pretty sure its (folliculitis/fungus) or whatever its called. Their just bumps, i have very oily skin and i've read you get it from oily skin. It doesn't hurt or anything there basically just there and look ugly :( You could kinda see them because their sort of colored in a way i guess, not red or anything, but just sort of dim i guess you could say.

So anyways i heard this Nizoral Shampoo works with the 1% Ketoconazole

My only question is on how to use it?

Do i just use it when i shower and leave it on my face for a couple minutes?

or how does it work

and how often should i use it ?

thanks

well, all i can tell you fro my experience is thr follwing:

i've been using it for two months and apply it every 3 days on my hair and face.

just use a very small amount for your face, leave it on for 3-5 minutes and then wash it off.

the only thing i've noticed is an even more increased oil production because it dries out your skin quite a lot by stripping it of all the oils. therefore, as you probably know, your skin tries to overcompensate thus producing even more oil.

firthermore i haven't noticed any benefits but thought it to give me more pimples which pop easily.

give it a try and report back.

good luck.

Hey glad someone brought this up because although my major problem is blackheads on my nose I've gotten those bumps that you describe on my cheeks like right along the sides of my nose where my skin is really oily.I can tell that they're not blackheads and I've been wondering what the hell they were.I never used to get them but they started to appear ever since I started using retnoids (Tazorac etc.) that my derm prescribed me.

I've been thinking that the taz would help them go away but it doesn't seem to help because I didn't get them until I started using taz.So how do you get these to go away exactly??

Hey glad someone brought this up because although my major problem is blackheads on my nose I've gotten those bumps that you describe on my cheeks like right along the sides of my nose where my skin is really oily.I can tell that they're not blackheads and I've been wondering what the hell they were.I never used to get them but they started to appear ever since I started using retnoids (Tazorac etc.) that my derm prescribed me.

I've been thinking that the taz would help them go away but it doesn't seem to help because I didn't get them until I started using taz.So how do you get these to go away exactly??

well people say NIzoral Shampoo works

it supposed to be dandruff but you cant put it on your face for a couple minutes

it will start to burn

it suppoed to kill all the fungus