Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Honey Girl

For Greg 09 and Others - Collagen Powder

Hi Greg and All,

I have been taking a collagen powder, one that i can get here, and that alot of asians rave about.

anyway, I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin. Scars closing up, and definitely skin looks better/plumper.

Now I hear you have to keep taking it for the benefits, and as I am yet to get the dermaroller, its working well for my skin, almost to the point of thinking I don't need the dermaroller, but still it would be great to enhance the texture of my skin with the dermaroller.

I know someone else here posted that collagen powder was making a difference to his skin (Greg, this could also help enlarged pores)

I noticed a difference VERY quickly. Within 2 days, my skin was looking better, and i examine my skin ultra close and very critical of it.

Just wanted to share.

Hopefully one of these days I get courage enough to actually use the touted dermaroller! It sounds awesome from the results people r getting!!

oh and to add

I think using collagen powder would be a great power booster to enhancing collagen when dermarolling!

Thanks, that sounds promising, will definitely look into it and thanks for giving me a heads up!

Like I said on the other thread I will be updating my dermarolling thread this weekend with the positives and negatives so far.

Had a check online but couldn't find much info at all about collagen powders other than the fact that Oprah uses one...lol

I have really sorted my diet out recently and dont like pumping weird stuff into my system so I would want to be sure that something will be beneficial and not do more damage than good inside of me. I am however always open to new ideas and am admittedly curious abotu this powder. Will keep hunting for info and if you have any more to share please do!

Thanks

Had a check online but couldn't find much info at all about collagen powders other than the fact that Oprah uses one...lol

I have really sorted my diet out recently and dont like pumping weird stuff into my system so I would want to be sure that something will be beneficial and not do more damage than good inside of me. I am however always open to new ideas and am admittedly curious abotu this powder. Will keep hunting for info and if you have any more to share please do!

Thanks

Greg

The one I use is very popular out here and is called Meiji collagen powder.

quite a bit of customer reviews on it too, if you want to check it out further.

To me, it seems like it slightly swells the skin a bit, but also helps with collagen filling.

I have noticed that in my right cheek, even after a couple of days use, some small indented scars ahve completely filled in.

but so far, thats just myexperience.

Hi Greg and All,

I have been taking a collagen powder, one that i can get here, and that alot of asians rave about.

anyway, I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin. Scars closing up, and definitely skin looks better/plumper.

Now I hear you have to keep taking it for the benefits, and as I am yet to get the dermaroller, its working well for my skin, almost to the point of thinking I don't need the dermaroller, but still it would be great to enhance the texture of my skin with the dermaroller.

I know someone else here posted that collagen powder was making a difference to his skin (Greg, this could also help enlarged pores)

I noticed a difference VERY quickly. Within 2 days, my skin was looking better, and i examine my skin ultra close and very critical of it.

Just wanted to share.

Hopefully one of these days I get courage enough to actually use the touted dermaroller! It sounds awesome from the results people r getting!!

oh and to add

I think using collagen powder would be a great power booster to enhancing collagen when dermarolling!

HG, can you give a link to the product you use? I would be curious to read up on it.

Thanks

Been looking into this but I haven't really found anything by anyone claiming that this has done much good for them. Anyone else here try collagen powder?