Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let me just get to the point....

For some reason, im getting more acne in a particular place on my face.... my left face/cheek( but not the lower part of my left face/cheek).

My right face is way better than my left.( has only a few pigment marks and 2 or three pimples which are fading...

My forehead is even in a way better shape than my right face.( just 2 very small pimples)

* My lower part of my left cheek is smooth, not an acne in sight.

* I have several pigmented marks, 2 or 3 pastules which are white, but looks like you can peel off the skin of it.( almost like its dried off)

* And a cyst which ive drain it about 4 weeks ago, but i dont think ive got it all.

Questions:

What shoud I do?

Why is this happening?

Is it my pilllow case?

When people have a pimple, and it white, do you have to pop it to make it do away?

--------------------------------------------------------

Thing I do/ take:

*Change my pillow case in 3/4 days

*Take a-beta- care( Forever Living products )

*Used Aloe Vera Propolis/ Aloe Vera Gel ( Forever Living Products)

*Use Pantene Time Renewal (shampoo/conditioner)

What shoud I do?

please someone help me..... including you "Dan".....

Edited by hello_everyone

Don't pop the zits, you'll end up wit nasty scars. Use a BP spot treatment night time for them. Oh I love Forever Living Products as well :D

A lot of things could be causing that problem, usually the oils from your hair rub off on your pillow case and that could cause it, sometimes even holding a phone to your cheek causes acne due to the bacteria coming into contact with your skin... and i belive i have read somewhere that pantene shampoos are not very helpful to acneprone skinned people since it has so many chemicals in it for your hair that overpowers the acne treatments; try something like head and shoulders even if you dont have dandruff it has actually been used as treatment for bacne with excellent results!

Don't pop the zits, you'll end up wit nasty scars. Use a BP spot treatment night time for them. Oh I love Forever Living Products as well :D

hmm....... i do have dandruff.

what do u suggest i should do?

Edited by hello_everyone