Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JR20

THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH HURTS LIKE A BITCH IN THE MORNING

hey whats up guys?

the roof my mouth hurts like a mofo in the morning. is this normal? it also hurts to swallow. its not my throat that hurts, its like the sinus glands or something. it also feels soo dry that even drinking water hurts like a bitch.

you guys know any remedies for this? am i just getting sick? should i lower my dose?

thanks for your help! (y)

Edited by JR20

Actually I have. I've been feeling fatigued and slightly feverish.

Do you think Im just getting sick or is it accutane and the dry winter air thats bothering my sinus and throat? Because as soon as I wake up, my nose, sinus glands and throat feels so dry and parched. like Im hung over and gone binge drinking the night before.

Its hard to explain. But the pain is ridiculous. Do you think a humidifier would help at all?

Edited by JR20

A humidifier might do wonders, but if you can take the time to and can afford it, please see your regular physician. If you've felt feverish and your lymph nodes are swelling you might have an infection. Maybe strep? Accutane has been known to decrease the immune system and folks tend to catch illnesses easier (i.e. a cold, flu, etc.).