Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blondey27

Acne relief w/o Accutane!

Hi Everyone!

A licesned esthetician -- It's been a while since I reported on this board. Accutane, bc pills ( sensitive stomach due to years of anti biotics from derms), many many other things were not able to help me after trying the full dosage a few years back. I have discovered something to help my b/outs at about a 98% success rate. For about 1 year I have been taking Chasteberry extract (I buy mine from swanson vitamins) but you have to take three a day for it to become effective. After three months you may have to change "brands" due to your body becoming used to it ( I go on Nature's way 3 months then back to swanson brand) It regulates any hormonal functions that may be contributing to acne. There are contraindications - if you are pregnant and breastfeeding or have endometriosis. It is completely natural - a cactus extract - an old chinese herbal remedy which I discovered a little over a year ago. Up one night researching the net, crying because I was tired of the cysts that would come and go I stumbled across this herbal remedy. I cannot tell you the dramatic help it has provided me! Just wanted to share a little helpful info!

Well one other thing you can do is not take any dairy products. It's funny how they say diet does not cause acne, yet studies show dairy products does.