Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seas

Help me with my skin routine

My usual routine is Cetaphil in the morning and night and Finacea morning and night. My face breaks out where I live, if I moved to my old town it wouldn't need any help...air quality is poor.

Anyways, I went to Aveda today and bought Botanical Kinetics, Exfoliant and Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist.

With these products I leave both on my face, so should I put prescription before or after I do these. I have never used an Exfoliant like this so I dont know. Maybe I should leave finacea out? Give me your advice

sarah

I loved Finacea when I was using it, but it was too expensive for me once they samples ran out. I would think you would put that on last.

I loved Finacea when I was using it, but it was too expensive for me once they samples ran out. I would think you would put that on last.

i order it from austraila off of epharmacy. 20 bucks.

shouldnt you guys know this?

bump

my face is becoming pretty dry, wish i could just use the Aveda products but then i bet some redness would appear.

Edited by Seas

I don't know, I've never used Aveda. I would think you would want your prescription on last so I wouldn't be diluted, but that I'm not sure of.

You could just try your Aveda out and see which works best, unfortunally most of this stuff is just trial and error :)