Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plissken

Witch Hazel?

I have witch hazel at home, the bottle is full. It did nothing for me, i'm going to try glycolic acid which is supposed to improve the overall texture of your skin.

I've been using Witch Hazel for a few days now. I had tried it before, but I guess I wasn't doing it right or something. Anyway! This time around..it's really helping. It smells nice, makes my skin soft, and it is helping with fading my red marks. Nothing drastic yet, but I can see some changes. I suggest going to Henry's Market or Trader Joe's and just picking up a bottle there. It's relatively inexpensive, and you won't have to wait for it to be shipped to you. Good luck!

I've been using Witch Hazel for a few days now. I had tried it before, but I guess I wasn't doing it right or something. Anyway! This time around..it's really helping. It smells nice, makes my skin soft, and it is helping with fading my red marks. Nothing drastic yet, but I can see some changes. I suggest going to Henry's Market or Trader Joe's and just picking up a bottle there. It's relatively inexpensive, and you won't have to wait for it to be shipped to you. Good luck!

Someone just recommended that I use witch hazel yesterday instead of the Clinique clarifying lotion that apparently can take nail polish off. I think my blush has been making my skin breakout because I was having really good results using Dermalogica products and my skin was clearing up without any aggravation except for little bumps on my cheeks and temples that wouldn't go away. As the summer ended and my tan faded, I starting dusting my forehead lightly with my blush and immediately my forehead got bumpy so now I need to find a new blush and I know that different products work differently on different people but if a lot of people have good luck with one than that seems like a good place to start. By the way Prescriptives virual matte foundation is the best i've tried but sadly they are going out of business so I'll be on the hunt for a new foundation soon as well. What's the word?