Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mjj123

Quick Question about going BACK on Accutane

Hey all!

So here's my situation. About a year ago (fall semester sophomore year) I went on accutane with awesome results. I registered for iPledge, obtained the medication, the whole 9 yards. The following semester (spring semester sophomore year) I studied abroad. Because of this i discontinued my treatment as it was too much of a hasle to continue the treatment in France.

Now, I'm back at school (fall semester junior year) and my skin has gotten very bad again. I was able to get a new prescription from my doctor, and when I took it to the pharmacy they could not fill it. Also, I can not log in to iPledge.

Upon further research I realized that it has been over the 30 day period to receive a new refill.

Here's my question now. Do any of you know what the procedure for going BACK on to accutane is. Do I have to re-register on ipledge and do the entire process over again, or is it simplier the next time around because I've gone through all that.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

You're not "picking up" where you left off. You're starting a brand new course. Your derm needs to get you re-registered all over again.