Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NoGivingUp

My first clear(er) skin comment!

I've been on the regimen for over a month now and I KNOW there has been major improvements. I've just been wondering a lot lately if anyone's noticed at all.

Well, tonight while my family was lounging around watching the Packer/Viking game, my little brother just kept staring at me.

Finally he was like, "What happened to all your red spots?"

I could only smile.

He was truly confused that they weren't there... or at least, that they're far less noticeable.

It felt good.

I had to share. :D

Anyone else remember a first time (or a special time) when someone brought to your attention something that was obviously working with your skin for once??

That must have felt amazing! A few years ago when I temporarily cured my acne, the cashier at Target told me my skin looked incredible! Who would've thought, if only I could get that comment now. :pray: One day I know I will have clear skin though! We can all dream. :D

My mom said that my skin is so smooth- clear - I eat healthy so my skin looks nice! I usually break out with small acne, though, they're usually tiny! I'm pleased that I don't get this big painful acne, I hated it every second of it because you get ugly scars after it disappear.

I remember when my mom said that many times before and I'm like "it will come back" And it did. But this time it didn't come back. I've been dealing with acne for 7-8 years which I didn't have fun at that time! I want my 8 years back! Now that I'm clear, I am still lonely! Miserable!

Also, I thought my scars were bad but my mom said it was not noticeable! Which makes me happy. My brother, who is 17 and has acne, said that my skin looks nice, that my scars isn't that bad! His acne isn't that bad as mine when I was younger! He's lucky.

And don't get to excited! Because you could break out again. Your brother will be like " There it is!"

Edited by EddieE

And don't get to excited! Because you could break out again. Your brother will be like " There it is!"

Heh. Yeah, I'm aware. Very.

And thanks guys!

Warrior of Acne (good username, btw) - you could definitely hear it again. Keep going after it! :)

Edited by NoGivingUp

Heh. Yeah, I'm aware. Very.

And thanks guys!

If you're into 22's then you will be fine ^_^

Good luck!