Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okie... please take this the fun way.

Finally I got a pimple on a spot I cannot care less : next to my belly button. I honestly think it's kinda cute......(I know this sounds crazy haha..) So I'm thinking, everyone must have a spot they wish their acne would grow on, instead of their face. (I know you'd much prefer the acne grow on someone else's body)

So... suppose your face is clear, and you have to have one giant evil cysts come up, where is the dream spot you wish for the cysts to show up? (between your toes, behind your eyes, in between your hair, under your foot.........)

I say: my arm

at least I can put a bandaid on and pretend I just got a flu shot.

Hmmmm. This is going to sound disgusting but I pick my arm pit. Haha

I actually got those a few times...lol

no tank tops... and kinda embarrassing to lift up my arm...

In between my toes..or behind my knees.. that couldn't do too much damage, I don't wear shorts anyway.

Mars! I want this stuff off my body :wavey:

can you imagine if the scientists found life on mars, and turns out they got more serious acne problem? LOL

er...unfortunately by the way, I guess you know your answers should be your own body parts. ;)

er...unfortunately by the way, I guess you know your answers should be your own body parts. ;)

Aww :( Why play if you can't cheat? Meh.. would probably be my toes then.

It is going to take a lot of effort to cut them off and sneak them onto a mars mission rocket together with some high tech spacebuggy tho...

Aww :( Why play if you can't cheat? Meh.. would probably be my toes then.

It is going to take a lot of effort to cut them off and sneak them onto a mars mission rocket together with some high tech spacebuggy tho...

cheating is no good :naughty:

Toe is good, tho I'm thinking the skin over there would be too dry and not easy to heal.hm...

I'm sure lots of people wouldn't mind to put in the awful amount of effort, if that works.

I disagree about the toes. Don't you think it would be painful as hell if you got a pimple or cyst on a place like that, always brushing and pushing against your shoes and it would probably be painful to walk?

I choose my scalp. When it's there it's covered by my hair. If it leaves a scar no one will care 'cause it is covered by my hair too.

they should just migrate to whatever part of the body is covered up at the time.

In the same light, how about the acne migrates off the face then, and off the back? That would be so lovely. :dance:

on my foot, i would wear socks al the time!

Ouch, still seems painful, only because we're constantly walking and something would be rubbing against it unless you go barefoot all of the time.

.....I don't know where I would pick. I kept trying to think of body parts, but then I kept thinking how it would hurt if I got one there. So I think I pick my lower back :) Usually goes away quite quickly there, and not too painful. I would prefer it wayyyyyyy more than my upper back too.

I would prefer it wayyyyyyy more than my upper back too.

at least you still can wear something with a low back, and one piece swimsuit...

what I think about on the feet , is that skin over there is so dry and rough...

looks like it will take f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to heal and the mark will never go away.

and i love my sandals :angel:

Guest DireStraits

I gotta agree with the armpit mentioned before.

Better there than anywhere else for me.

+1 on the scalp. -1 on armpit, toes, butt crack, back... I've had big honkers damn near everywhere and the scalp is the least embarrassing/painful. Although it is weird when someone is running their hand thru your hair and runs into one.

on the bottom of my foot

Ouch, can't be fun walking with that. :sick:

if it's under my foot, I think i'll pop it right away,

I don't care if it scar under my foot haha

and then stick a bandaid on...

guess that wouldn't hurt much. after the pop

Hmmmm. This is going to sound disgusting but I pick my arm pit. Haha

I got it on the most digusting place once.. You can already think yourself where that is.

Hmm i think upper legs. Always covered!! If your a guy this is the best spot i guess.