Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Surenixie

Cetaphil Acne Bacteria Fighting Gel with BP 5%

Hey, this is my fourth month into the regimen and I'm soo soo happy and amazed with the results so far!!! When I first started.. the first two weeks my face looked like a total mess.. It was so irritated, and I looked as red as a tomato!!! I don't have any more problems with redness now and I feel like I've got the flakiness under control making good use of Cetaphil moisturizer (I love their products so far and just bought their daily moisturizer!) .. anyways, I have just ran out of my OXY Acne Vanishing Cream w/ 2.5% BP which I have been using so far in the regimen... I went to drug store to try and find the Neutrogena on-the-spot because I am planning on getting Dan's BP soon but needed a temporary BP product while I wait for shipment.. however I could not find the On-the-spot.. and I was going to get my OXY cream again except since it was cream-based.. it always left white annoying marks on my face so I wanted to try and find a gel.. I bought Cetaphil's Acne Principles BP gel but it is 5% BP ... just wondering if anyone has ever tried Cetaphil's BP and what they think of it... or anyone's feelings about using a 5% BP instead of 2.5%.... Thx!!!!

I heard about Cetaphil Facial Solution, and in my opinion is not that effective as my facial soap. But be sure to gather more information about this acne solution they have and what will be the side effects if there's any. I still use Ketoconazole content solutions as prescribed to me by dermatologist.

Edited by leahmarie