Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Packerfan785

When does acne usually clear up?

What is the average age acne clears for males or females?

When did your acne clear (if it has).

I am pretty sure my acne will go away as it began at 16 and none of my family had anything more than a few pimples at a time. (Why me, lol)

I now 18 and am hoping my acne will be cleared up by the time I am 20 if I can not find something to clear me by that point.

I think it ranges from 18 to never. Everybody is different. I am 22 now and have been having acne since I was 11.

I've had it from 13-40 yrs old. It never cleared for me, as everyone used to tell me things like diet had no affect on it. Accutane and B5 have stopped it at different times, but its come back. Diet I'm hoping will keep it away this time, as thats always the thing I've been bad at.

I've had it from 13-40 yrs old. It never cleared for me, as everyone used to tell me things like diet had no affect on it. Accutane and B5 have stopped it at different times, but its come back. Diet I'm hoping will keep it away this time, as thats always the thing I've been bad at.

Well good luck with the diet, i found for me it helped to some extent but i still breakout and it becomes very tiring physically and especially mentally when you have to start eliminating so many foods. I am about to throw the towel in after 3 months on this whole diet thing

i feel the same jay q

Diet helped a bit, not majorly but its scary losing weight, worrying about eating the wrong things, which in turn causes stress which in tern causes spots

so i think eat what ever you like and enjoy yourself.

i just wish i didnt get pimples all the time cause then i constantly have a red face :(