Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so ive been drinking a glass of green tea in place of my coffer for 60 days everyday. but im not really seeing any results. should i drink two glasses a day? but what if thats too much caffine for me will decaff still have the same results?

A couple of months ago I tried this green tea thing. I was drinking 3/4 cups of organically grown green tea and I found it amazing in clearing up my skin. It took about 2 weeks to kick in and start working but it really made a difference, my skin was dewy and clear. Obviously the rest of my diet was low in dairy, sugar etc etc but I think this helped a heap.

I tried green tea for more than a year. Drank several cups a day. Sadly it didn't do anything to my acne and oily skin. It may have other benefits, but I also read it can aggrevate your condition.

Now I drink peppermint tea only and feeling much better.

i tried the green tea thing for a couple weeks and i thought i was improving but then i read somewhere on here that people have been getting breakouts on their chin because of it. and that was exactly my problem so i stopped and i dont get chin breakouts anymore. so if you drink it and notice more chin breakouts you should stop. definitely give a try though.

It is probably the lightest anti-androgenic so it can help. I've been drinking it for about 20 days and notice improvements in break-outs not so much for pimples. I get less of them.

1 liter / day ... =D half a water bottle basically

weiirrrrdd.. i started drinking green tea/green tea related drinks a while ago.. not for acne but just because i discovered how delicious it was.. and i've been getting chin acne that i dont usually ever get..does anyone know why the geen tea/chin acne is related?