Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
greensalad

It is a special day for me....?

:wall: I hate it when this happens.... today is a special day for me..... last night I allready went out for a romantic dinner, and we ate so much! It is so terrible but I'm on a diet (for acne and I have been for around 2 weeks)the diet is working so much for me, but I am afraid that what I ate last night, and what I will eat today will make me breakout :( ..... this sucks.... I know this post sounds so stupid for lots of you but I need help on deciding.... :blush:

:wall: I hate it when this happens.... today is a special day for me..... last night I allready went out for a romantic dinner, and we ate so much! It is so terrible but I'm on a diet (for acne and I have been for around 2 weeks)the diet is working so much for me, but I am afraid that what I ate last night, and what I will eat today will make me breakout :( ..... this sucks.... I know this post sounds so stupid for lots of you but I need help on deciding.... :blush:

Try not to think about acne! Just try to enjoy your life. You may not break out.....

But if you think you will break out then it happen! It's like magic.

Edited by EddieE

I say, enjoy the food and turn into a believer of diet has absolutely nothing to do with acne ... for a day. I know it's against what you believe, but just change your mind about it for a day and enjoy life.

why not eat whatever you like today, if you already broke your diet yesterday?

have a breakout is suck, but have a break out AND miss out your special day is worse.

Moderation is for wimps.

Next time you cheat punch yourself in the head (not that head, the other). ;)

Every once in awhile it's fine to eat whatever the hell you want.

If you don't mind getting some spots the following days.

I always say, meh I don't mind. What's one tiny spot?

Well, I don't get just a tiny spot, I get one next to my lips, then one on the other side of my lips mimicking the side of my face. Then I might get a cyst on the right side of nose or left, then a few days later, MAYBE get another one on the other side. And then get some bad stuff on jaw line and next to ears.

Damn you pizza!!!

Friends, stop eating pizza, it's tempting.