Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on The Regimen One and a Half days now lol So far no major problems not even any flaking.Going to get some Jojoba Oil I love that stuff :wub: It's supposed to have anti aging properties too

Got to get some Photos as well apicture speaks a thousand words :)

Day Three.I'm really seeing results. My chest is clearing well.I upped the Treatment tonight as my chest is tolerating it well,no flaking,no dryness, no redness.

My face is feeling a bit irritated and dry but looking better.I got some Jojoba Oil today and it really makes a difference adding it to the moisturiser.

Day Three.I'm really seeing results. My chest is clearing well.I upped the Treatment tonight as my chest is tolerating it well,no flaking,no dryness, no redness.

My face is feeling a bit irritated and dry but looking better.I got some Jojoba Oil today and it really makes a difference adding it to the moisturiser.

Whoo-hoo I wish you luck Medusa!

I hope it works well for you. Question: are you using Dan's stuff, or a different BP?

:) can't wait to read your updates! I hope the flakiness relieves, it is one of the worst things :(

Well It's been one whole week and overall I am really pleased with the results so far.

I like the quality of the products particularly the Moisturiser.

My particular problem area is looking much better.

Whoo-hoo I wish you luck Medusa!

I hope it works well for you. Question: are you using Dan's stuff, or a different BP?

:) can't wait to read your updates! I hope the flakiness relieves, it is one of the worst things :(

Thanks :) The flakiness is improving nicely.I am using all Dan's products they're really good. I've used some expensive stuff and Dan's is just as good.In fact the Moisturiser is better than alot of the really expensive brands :dance:

Begining my Third week on The Regimen. I am so pleased.I can't believe my skin is responding so well.I 'm almost afraid I'm imaginng it.

I'll post some photos to prove it to myself!

Adding in Jojoba Oil is a great idea I've been using it on my scalp as well.

I honestly don't see any scars. None. I don't know why you even want to risk fraxel. Get microdermabrasion or do some peels.

PS - I am usually the one saying I CAN see scars when other people are calling the OP delusional.

Edited by Anti - Em

Have changed Moisturisers.I'm pretty sure the Regimen Moisturiser was making dermatitis worse. So am using Cetaphil for the time being. Jojoba Oil still good :) overall still pleased

Added Mandelic Acid pleased so far.

Regimen products I like

Treatment

AHA+ (only on body too strong for Face)

Cleanser

Jojoba Oil

Regimen products not sure about

Moisturiser

Will add Photos

Edited by MedusaGorgonia