Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

cacao power from nutiva

I just added this into my whey protein vanilla and wow, it gives energy....

You think it's OK to drink 1.5oz 3-4 times a week till I get used to it? Also I need food that is good for brain. I'm in college and I always feel tired so I hope this cacao power keeps me awake at all time.

Looking for Brain food?

The brain is mostly fat and desperately needs it. So make sure to get a good balance of Saturated and Unsaturated fats in you.

Meat, Fish, Nuts, Eggs, Avocado, Cheese (IF you tolerate dairy), Olive Oil...you get the point.

The brain needs a few carbs too so don't go too low on carbs...but most people don't.

Looking for Brain food?

The brain is mostly fat and desperately needs it. So make sure to get a good balance of Saturated and Unsaturated fats in you.

Meat, Fish, Nuts, Eggs, Avocado, Cheese (IF you tolerate dairy), Olive Oil...you get the point.

The brain needs a few carbs too so don't go too low on carbs...but most people don't.

Thanks! I like cacao! It's bitter but it works wonder on whey protein. I'm going to search for healthy recipes using cacao! I'm thinking of making:

Coconut Oil Fudge

Mix virgin coconut oil with cocoa powder, almond butter, nuts such as cashews or almonds and a sweetener like stevia. Put in freezer till firm. More decadant than chocolate. seriously, i effing love this stuff.

Posted by Samariah.

Although I need cocoa powder because I have cacao power nibs...I'm going to use the nibs too. :)

I'm going to learn how to cook :P

Edited by EddieE

It's OK if I order Raw cashew butter and raw almond butter? They both organic.

Or just buy them as nuts?

probably fine. but depends on the brand.

make sure u look at the ingredient list.