Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omgu8myrice

Accutane and alcohol tolerance?

Seriously, does accutane make you incredibly tolerant to alcohol. i'm 5'7 140ish lbs and tonight I drank my 230 lb roommate under the table easily. I've noticed for the past mo I've been on accutane, I've yet to be drunk even once. Tonight was homecoming, I had approx 15 half apple juice/half everclear (151 proof), 2 beers, about 6 or so shots of 45 proof schnapps and I wasn't even buzzed. Some of my friends had 6-7 shots of the apple juice/everlcear stuff and were puking. Is this normal?

It really sucks because I'm only a month in and I'm going to be on accutane during my 21st, and I don't want to go out and not even have fun because accutane more or less prevents you from becoming inebriated.

yep, same here bud.

Im in Uni, everytime we go out and have a drink up its the exact same story as yours. I have been on tane now for 8 and a half months.....I hope it isnt permanent.

Danny

i dont want to be a total downer but accutane can be pretty rough on your liver....i'd back of the everclear while you're on it!

Yeah my doctor told me that you shouldn't drink at all while on accutane she said it fucks up with some enzyme and your results will be poor.