Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melodie

Best Homemade Mask Ever!!!

I came across some homemade skincare and discovered some great stuff that has made a huge improvement on my skin in a weeks time! As far as my skin,I dont have severe acne anymore,its pretty mild mainly just around my period I get some bad inflamed spots. Along with that Ive been having really dry bumpy skin and it had been really bothering me. Anyway this mask I used now 3 times in the last week has worked miracles. All you need is honey,olive oil,sugar and apple cider vinegar mix ingrediants in bowl til it is a sticky consistency and apply to face using gentle circular motions, I leave it on a few minutes then rinse. After the mask I use a homemade toner apple cider vinegar diluted with water 50/50 you can also add a teaspoon of olive oil. This is a great all natural treatment,it moisturizes your skin,exfoliates and helps reduce redness and acne and even slightly improve scarring over time! Try it out let me know how it works for you! Its made my skin so soft and smooth! :wub::dance::clap::angel:

Im am literally amazed at what using this mask has done for my skin,also been using the acv and olive oil toner and its really helped get rid of my dry flakey skin which helped stopped the breakouts I was having,I feel great now that my skin looks 80% better! :dance:

Edited by Melodie

I use sugar to exfoliate,it works great and it isnt irritating at all.Years ago I used st ives apricot scrub but that is way to rough for delicate facial skin.

That's an awesome formula. I too have a homemade mask that I have been using that is showing excellent result. I believe it's especially great for those who have oily skin. I am still in the midst of perfecting my concoction of it and experimenting it myself and a few other friends. When it is ready, I will be sure to announce it!

Hi Dr. Z cant wait to hear what your using! I love all natural stuff,all the natural things Ive used have done wonders for my skin,the only store bought products I use are cetaphil or aveeno for facewash to remove makeup.

I came across some homemade skincare and discovered some great stuff that has made a huge improvement on my skin in a weeks time! As far as my skin,I dont have severe acne anymore,its pretty mild mainly just around my period I get some bad inflamed spots. Along with that Ive been having really dry bumpy skin and it had been really bothering me. Anyway this mask I used now 3 times in the last week has worked miracles. All you need is honey,olive oil,sugar and apple cider vinegar mix ingrediants in bowl til it is a sticky consistency and apply to face using gentle circular motions, I leave it on a few minutes then rinse. After the mask I use a homemade toner apple cider vinegar diluted with water 50/50 you can also add a teaspoon of olive oil. This is a great all natural treatment,it moisturizes your skin,exfoliates and helps reduce redness and acne and even slightly improve scarring over time! Try it out let me know how it works for you! Its made my skin so soft and smooth! :wub::dance::clap::angel:

how much of each of the ingredients do you use????

I make enough for one use at a time,use about 6 teaspoons of sugar,two teaspoons of acv,one teaspoon of olive oil and about 3 or 4 teaspoons of honey so it sticks together and mix it well.