Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michael C

I've got a pickle for you

Hello my friends,

I'm a 22 year old male. I believe I'm good looking besides for my acne. But my acne has completely killed my self esteem. I'm sick of people only seeing my acne when they look at me. I'm sick of all my friends and family telling me i have an acne problem. Whats worse is that the other day a little girl who was about 4-5 asked me what the spots on my face was. :(. I didn't have this bad of an acne in High School. I only had the regular few acne here and there but I didn't like that so i got proactive. Bad Idea. It made everything a lot worse. Even then i still kept on with my regiment cause i was told it would get worse before it gets better. It never got better. That was a few years ago. After stopping Proactive i went to a dermatologist and got a prescription for Tretinoin Cream 0.025. Same story worse before better but better never came. That was about a year or so ago. So here we are today. I dont wash my face with anything because im terrified but i still have a lot of acne CYST acne. breakouts daily. I pop at least one of two pimples a day. I REALLY WANNA BE ACNE FREE. I've read the recommended acne treatment BP and I'm just scared it might be the same case. What should i do guys? Should i give it another shot or should i find another way. If its another way please help me.

If you're read this far I'd like to thank you very much for considering.

Sincerely,

Bill

Hey dude

im only 17, but have been using acne treatments for 2 years.

things worked a little, not much...

but now i have been on daniel's bp regimen for 2 months, and im the best i have ever been skinwise.

Do these things to help save your skin, it worked for me, hopefully you too:

1 x Multivitamin.

1x Cod liver oil Tablet.

50mg of zinc.

ONCE A DAY ^

Also:

cleanse with a simple none fragranced cleaner,

wait 5 mins

apply bp 2.5% is preferred, 5% is ok

wait 10 mins

Aplly a simple none fragranced moisturiser.

Also:

Praying helps me,

and also trying to think positive :)

If you can afford to order DK's items, i highly recommend it, shipping may charge a lot but its worth it.

good luck!

There are actually a lot of people that say that, after many other treatments not working for them, The Regimen is what finally did it for them.

I think it's definitely worth it. Worst case, you try The Regimen for three months, decide it's not for you, and you move on. Best case, it works. ; )

Thanks guys.

I'm giving this a shot I went out and bought Fish Oil 1000mg with Omega 3 fatty acids, Zinc 50mg, Vitamin D 400IU.

also,

Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment

Clean and Clear oil free foaming facial cleanser

and Neutrogena healthy skin face lotion spf 15.

I will start tonight. crossing my fingers

I just started the regimen this morning. I too, was skeptical, but I figured I had nothing to lose. The least I could do is try the regimen and hope for the best! Good luck to you man!

Oh and I dont know if this is late or not but when i went to the doctor he also gave me Duac Tropical Gel Clindamycin 1% and BP 5%.. i thought this was my moisturizer.. jeez i was really destroying my face with all these chemicals right?

Oh and I dont know if this is late or not but when i went to the doctor he also gave me Duac Tropical Gel Clindamycin 1% and BP 5%.. i thought this was my moisturizer.. jeez i was really destroying my face with all these chemicals right?

Hey Michael,

Start the regimen with the DUAC as your treatment instead of the neutrogena. SERIOUSLY. I did and my skin went from inflamed 20 pimples to non inflamed with just red marks in 2 weeks!!!DUAC is awesome and works better than the other you mentioned. It is expensive, but if you have it, use it! You will not be dissapointed! I am 27 BTW.

well its been bout a week now and i must say the process is very time consuming for me its at least 30 minutes (waiting to dry...) I've just got to ask. It seems everytime i put anything on or even wash.. right after i have a burning feeling like i put something acidic on my face. EVEN AFTER I WASH?? is this normal? i'm currently using neutrogena on the spot.

Also it feels like i have a mask on. I have just washed my face and its dry now

why do i feel like i have a mask on? there should be nothing on my skin no?

There are actually a lot of people that say that, after many other treatments not working for them, The Regimen is what finally did it for them.

I think it's definitely worth it. Worst case, you try The Regimen for three months, decide it's not for you, and you move on. Best case, it works. ; )

Totally agree its well worth a shot as its sorted my acne out so far!

anyone else have this rubbery feeling??

i just washed my face and waiting for it to dry i must say it's never been this clear in the past at least a year!!! hopefully it keeps doing its job..

Edited by Michael C