Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
locolife357

LoCo's new accutane log ...

im on 40 mg twice daily .... i really hope it works this time.....its my third day and all i have is dry lips does anybody kno about the IB the second course is it worse is it less or the same....i hated the IB it sucks

o yea and i wanted to ask i kno cetaphill or whatever is good to use but is the equate the equvalent just as good its cheaper it jus says compare to cetaphil....does this work the same.....its good to see theres alot of people goin on there second course so im not alone in this........day 3 cant wait ;)

day 6 starting to get the initial break out nothing to major ..but 5 or 6 tender bumps popped up within the last 2 days ...but the ones i had before my course are starting to dry up ad go away..........only side effects are pretty much just the dry lips and dry skin but its only week one so i figured i will get a lot dryer than i am now by the end of the month..

i love this website it keeps me motivated in all the other people tryin to fight there acne and it makes me feel not alone cuz sometimes people think y me but i try to keep my head up and i kno i will get through all this.....thanks for every one wishin me luck...

day 12 ..all the bumps i use to have are starting to fade a few new popped up but i think the second course is gonna b alot better .....the lips though fuuuuck i hate it every 10 minutes im applying chap stick ...but its so worth it not to have acne ...hope everyones accutane experience is a good one ....keep in touch u fuckas ..will post pics sometime soon .......peace

day 13 well pimples come and go quickly now so i hope things are looking good as of that....and about the shaving i jus decided to take baths now...it seems like if i shave and then i jus soak in the bath and sink my head under the water a couple times it helps...plus lots of moisturizer when i get out...i wish i could b half way through the course already .....and have awsome skin but it will b here in no time ...i was also reading about a new type of accutane that is spose to b way better than the stuff out now....spose to hit the pharmacys in a year or two ..so if this doesnt work prolly jus try that out....but i think this one is gonna do the trick..touch wood....well dry lips a lil joint paint but erything else good ...not really depressed but never really in a good mood unless im with my girl..... GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!! :cool:

DAY 15 ...so its weird but its seems like i have no more cystic acne forming at all a few little bumps come and go within 2-3 days there gone...but all the cysts that i had when i started are deminished down to almost nothing...its great ...so if my acne is already starting to cleart up and i have 5 mor months left im hoping this one will do the trick cuz it took 3 months before i started completely clearing on my first course....plus i just got a new girlfriend..so im pretty pumped about that ...shes awsome+ beautiful .......same old same old.....dry lips dry skin somewhat ....face isnt oily so thats great ......i baught the wrong type of chapstick ...i baught the complete moisture from blistex....hahaha more like complete shit it feels like im lickin my lips when i put it on ...does anyone kno somthing better that last longer regular blistex seems the best for me.....but deff not the complete moisture kind.....if u guys can help please do ...ima hop in the shower and get fresh and clean its thirsty thursday tonite at the club LADYS nite lol...even though i cant drink i still like to go out and dance and have a couple waters with lemon lmao ......GOOD DAY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE .....and remember we are all beautiful no matter what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im excited woooooooot.....pics soon just dont wanna take them wit my camera phone ....

day 19 and its gooooooooooin good all my spots are dryin up maybe a couple new ones but they seem like they come and go really quick .....dry lips thats it woootie wootie

baught the complete moisture from blistex....hahaha more like complete shit it feels like im lickin my lips when i put it on ...does anyone kno somthing better that last longer regular blistex seems the best for me.....but deff not the complete moisture kind.....if u guys can help please do

This made me LOL! Thanks!

I hope your second course is all you need to be free and clear of acne for good. I use Aquaphor for dry lips and it seems to do pretty good.

Best wishes!

kallie where do u find this aquaphor ...everyone talks about it just have never seen it.....? so its day 21 and im really dry around my mouth area and where my pimples were and the some that are still there are..the biggest hugest zit popped up it was a cyst for like 2 days then it came to the biggest white head ive ever seen i was like daaaaaamn....i had to pop it this morning had no choice i wasnt gonna walk around today with a lil alien protruding from my face it looked like it could talk to u. other than that thats the only active pimple i have and im crossing my fingers for it to be the last one so that the first month clears me up and the next five months jus kills it forever...all i can do is hope .......

Congrats on the new girlfriend! I hope things are going well! Aquaphor is usually with the lotions, its made by Eucerin so it should be with all there products. Glad to hear your skin is doing good!

bahahahahahahahahha fuck acne this course is goin ten times better side effects not as bad and acne disapeared in one month it took 3 my last course ...so hopefully the next 4 and a half months will b pimple free....my confidence is through the roof ...i can go out and have fun and talk to girl without worrying about them lookin at my face they look in my eyes and my smile and .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant say enough it would take pages upon pages....i hope everyone can free there selves form acne and my derm says this course will most likely do the trick ....I LOVE U ALL HIT ME UP HIT ME UP HIT ME UP ILL HAVE PICS SOON ....