Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ofcourse not our fault.

Only stupid people thinks that.

Usually they think, you dont wash your face, so you have acne.

I wish they have acne.... then they feel that feeling when you have it.

I think older people understand more, when I was in school people always used to say I didn't wash n shit, was actually a nasty rumor going around, but thats kind of stopped for me now I'm older.

Ya IGNORANT people. We know that our face is undesirable so we avoid eye-contact and kinda do not lift our head so high up when we walk around. And people say things like he think we want to look at his face or smth etc..... I mean oh, why are people like that? I can seriously say that even before i have acne and though scars now, i am not such a person. People nowadays are too critical of others. As long as we look kinda different or weird to others, we will be inviting comments to ourselves.

And people say things like we should not judge a book by its cover or stuff. I mean majority of the people out there are like that and that's why we are here to lend strength and support to one another. I mean if u don't mean what u say, simply shut the hell up! Ya our face may be undesirable and physically scarred, but you people out there are much worse! Bcoz ur personality or rather your thinking is undesirable and scarred.

I still remembered i went to the hospital for acne. And there are also other patients there bcoz of some skin related condition that are not visible on the face. GUess what! These morons and some 'professional' nurses are commenting on my face. I mean that hospital is skin centre and u actually have morons going there thinking that just bcoz their condition is hidden beneath their shirt or what so ever, they are far 'more better and superior' than u. And not forgetting those nurses, when actually they should be far more educated than us in terms of our skin condition and they can be the ones having those silly thinking.

So i wonder, does nurses all have clear skin? I have never came across a nurse that has our problems. And if u are a nurse and reading here in this forum, i will really appreciate if u could voice out.

So i am going to tell myself that i am going to hold on to what i believe in, no point getting angry and upset over those silly comments. I am not ignorant, yea i appeared to be arrogant bcoz i cant stand the irrational things that u people said. Don't expect me to be smiling to u when u are ..... I cannot stand hypocrisy. Things that cant kill me will make me stronger.

Iwillbefine hey bro. Seriously the people around you seem very insensitive and rude. And it seemed to have contributed a lot on your view in people in general. Most people i've met are generally very polite and do not attack people personally.

Wynne is or was a nurse I think, and she says she has quite bad acne scarring too.

Btw which hospital were you referring to? Just so i make sure i nv go there :D

Ya IGNORANT people. We know that our face is undesirable so we avoid eye-contact and kinda do not lift our head so high up when we walk around. And people say things like he think we want to look at his face or smth etc..... I mean oh, why are people like that? I can seriously say that even before i have acne and though scars now, i am not such a person. People nowadays are too critical of others. As long as we look kinda different or weird to others, we will be inviting comments to ourselves.

And people say things like we should not judge a book by its cover or stuff. I mean majority of the people out there are like that and that's why we are here to lend strength and support to one another. I mean if u don't mean what u say, simply shut the hell up! Ya our face may be undesirable and physically scarred, but you people out there are much worse! Bcoz ur personality or rather your thinking is undesirable and scarred.

I still remembered i went to the hospital for acne. And there are also other patients there bcoz of some skin related condition that are not visible on the face. GUess what! These morons and some 'professional' nurses are commenting on my face. I mean that hospital is skin centre and u actually have morons going there thinking that just bcoz their condition is hidden beneath their shirt or what so ever, they are far 'more better and superior' than u. And not forgetting those nurses, when actually they should be far more educated than us in terms of our skin condition and they can be the ones having those silly thinking.

So i wonder, does nurses all have clear skin? I have never came across a nurse that has our problems. And if u are a nurse and reading here in this forum, i will really appreciate if u could voice out.

So i am going to tell myself that i am going to hold on to what i believe in, no point getting angry and upset over those silly comments. I am not ignorant, yea i appeared to be arrogant bcoz i cant stand the irrational things that u people said. Don't expect me to be smiling to u when u are ..... I cannot stand hypocrisy. Things that cant kill me will make me stronger.

I've seen a nurse with 4/5 deep acne scars and plenty of make-up but she worked for blood tests..she was kind

Think that it is our fault we have acne?

only really, really thick people. or really selfish people who are incapable of thinking outside the box. its the same people who have health conditions that cause them to gain weight. they must be discriminated against a lot. it's sad.

Iwillbefine hey bro. Seriously the people around you seem very insensitive and rude. And it seemed to have contributed a lot on your view in people in general. Most people i've met are generally very polite and do not attack people personally.

Wynne is or was a nurse I think, and she says she has quite bad acne scarring too.

Skin Centre ....

Skin Centre ....

Yea i noticed NSC nurses all have very gd complexion. The derms not so much tho. Then again, most nurses are females and females usually have better skin than males.