Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok this girl named sarah who i love is sitting at the other corner of this room she just got over her bf he dumped her for gay reasons girls what should i do. go up to her and::::::::

I NEED HELP I LOVED HER FOREVER

Edited by just call me ugly

ok i am with a friend her name is sarah shes pretty sweet and smart her boyfriend just broke up with her because she did not hang with him while on here period. ok anyways what do i do? do i snuggle make her laugh what.

I NEED HELP I LOVED HER FOREVER

please i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I think you need to find out if she's ready to get into another relationship right after her now-ex-boyfriend "just broke up with her".

keep hanging out with her and see if she gives you any signs that she's interested in you.

also, be careful not to try too hard at first, cause you don't want to scare her away.

First of all, I think you need to find out if she's ready to get into another relationship right after her now-ex-boyfriend "just broke up with her".

keep hanging out with her and see if she gives you any signs that she's interested in you.

also, be careful not to try too hard at first, cause you don't want to scare her away.

shes ready i know her

shes ready i know her

sounds like you know her really well for a long time.

do you two hang out a lot?

so what other vibe you're getting from her?

shes ready i know her

sounds like you know her really well for a long time.

do you two hang out a lot?

so what other vibe you're getting from her?

i have known her forever. i hang with her all the time. i think she wants me in her arms

First off, Are you ready to "handle" a relationship. To many people want to rush and let their feelings of lust and desperation swoop them into rushing things and those relationship usually don't last. Are your bills paid? Do you have a steady job or income? Do you know what direction your headed career wise?

Women like guys that are settled where there at. That have some sort of plan and are overall at ease with life. One thing you can know for sure, if she likes you like your thinkin; Is just to kindly ask her if she wants to see a movie or have a chat at the coffee shop. Don't make it sound like your dating her but a friendly getting to know her. If she likes you , as much as you think she does; Then she'll be receptive of it.

Remember, All women want to feel: at ease, understood, protected, humored, comfort etc.. Most often, people that act in desperation; Do not offer these qualities and turn alot of women off. Befriend her before you move in but don't smother her. Give her space and show her you have a life but yet, want to get to know her more.

BeautifulPerseverance,

can't put it any better than you ;)

so yea, if you feel that she is interested,

try ask her out. something casual.

if you guys hang out all the time, it's clear she likes being around you.

i would say to wait a little longer b4 telling her you want to be in a relationship. be there for her, but just like everyone else says, have your own life. since you don't know how she feels, and she's just gotten out of a relationship, you don't want to overwhelm her. i understand that it's really difficult to wait when you have strong feelings for someone .. but i'm guessing you've been waiting a while to have your chance with her, right? i think the best thing to do would be to allow yourself time to think things through. when something we've wanted so badly finally happens, we sometimes believe that everything will fall in2 place and work itself out. i'm not saying she won't return your feelings; i'm saying that relationships rarely work itself out. there's got to be both putting in the effort.

i just need some help last nite sarah freaked about her ex ( sarahs a friend i like) i just wnat to make her better i nkow i am a fool and i should never get her she is so beaitful her hair her eyes but most of all her. guys girls i need some help on how to make her happy without being werid