Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I cannot stress enough how great this stuff is to relieve chapped lips. I started my course only using chapstick but I felt it was starting to lose its efficacy especially now that my dosage has been bumped to 40mg.

I had to fly this week for work and forgot my Aquafor. I had chapstick with me but it did little to relieve the burning sensation on my lips. As soon as I got home yesterday, I applied some and almost had instant relief. I don't care if it makes the lips look greasy. Vanity goes out the window for relief.

Agreed!

It has seemed to lost its touch though with me though. The first week i used it it was AMAZING. My lips were sooo smooth, but since then they have been smooth but just not "damn those are some smooth" lips.

Either way, Aquaphor>any chapstick.

Oh and it's great for your scally dry skin on your face too!

Agree w/Homer! Aquaphor for a week (I thought) was great, but does nothing now. Dr. Dan's cortibalm has been my ticket.

Although it may end up needing to be replaced by another product (I'm looking at ChopSaver), over the course of 24 hours of using Aquaphor there's been an amazing change in the skin of my lips.

been on accutane for about three months, used aquaphor the whole time.. recently bought chopsaver which has really been awesome. I wear the chopsaver during the day because it is a lot less messy in shiny, comes in an easy to carry tube as well. I put on a ton of aquaphor at night too.. been working well for me. Good luck on your course!

when you talk about aquaphor do you mean the aquaphor healing ointment that comes in a big tube, or is it some special kind for lips?

Sorry. I've never heard of this stuff. Where can you buy it? Wal-Mart? Target?

Yes, actually I just bought it at Walmart today. It was with the lotions, not the face stuff.