Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i dont feel like i belong here on earth why do i breathe. i really have no friends i am a loner its friday nite i am home alone even my parent are with friends. i get called ugly every day from this date last year to today i got call ugly 500 times been told youll never get a gf 1000 times. i just need some good people to cheer me up. i am just a ugly guy on this earth having nothing to life for. :(

Evryone goes through shit in their lives that We have to overcome and one day we do...

I understand what your going through but ive learned to no longer let my acne control me

There will always be somebody out there for you whether as a friend or girl friend you just havent met them yet

But just keep looking on the bright side of things even when you can only see the dark..

And dont ever let what people say bout you hurt you because life is to fckn short to waste...

So remember Viva La Vida!!! :dance:

Evryone goes through shit in their lives that We have to overcome and one day we do...

I understand what your going through but ive learned to no longer let my acne control me

There will always be somebody out there for you whether as a friend or girl friend you just havent met them yet

But just keep looking on the bright side of things even when you can only see the dark..

And dont ever let what people say bout you hurt you because life is to fckn short to waste...

So remember Viva La Vida!!! :dance:

thanks alot everyone not but thank you faithhope

please i am still sad

I don't think you're ugly :)

And you don't need a fantabulous social life to feel accepted and wanted. Be positive and you will attract positive people. The people who called you ugly are people you DO NOT want in your life. They are just mean and selfish.

You can make friends easily on the internet or in real life by just being yourself and loving yourself. You ALWAYS have something to live for - you. You may not have your life together now, but in 5 or 10 years into the future you could have a great career, people who love you, and self worth.

So just be patient & know that we are here for you whenever you need to talk<3

Im was actually almost the same. Also a bad social life, still have. Few not so good friends. Im now kinda improving my social life. I sport now 5 days a week. What really helps, cuz they were making fun of my condition and my sporting skills. And its great for my figure :D. And im feeling a lot better lately. Also im not saying no to things. Just always yes :P Never no i dont feel like doing that today. Can also help :P And just be yourself , be positive. Nobody will go to a person whos sad. Just be positive and people will come to you. And your not really ugly , its like something below average. But maybe you can do something with your hair cuz at the photo you really look like your not caring about your apeirance. Mostly people think that of people who have acne. And smile :D a lot

Im not having critic or something, its just want to help you. being depressed actually is good. It shows you a problem you have from a other/ all perspectives so you can solve it. If you dont try to solve it it will lead to even worse depression. Trying to solve is always better as giving up hope. Having a goal keeps people alive.

& listen to good music always cheers me up :D

Edited by joris