Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys!:)

Last night i went to the burning of the E..

Now i know all of you are like WTF is the burning of the E??

Well two days before homecoming the High school i go to sets up a huge E And burns it..

Its tradition and it includes performances and ALOT of people go..

So anyways getting to the point I got home from skewl and i was so excited that it was the burning of the E! so i ran up to my room to get ready and saw myself in the mirror....I looked terrible!! My makeup looked like shit and my skin looked like even worse shit!

I got really depressed and decided I wasnt going to go..Until I got Angry! I said to myself "You Are NOT missing out on life anymore because of your acne!! Your acne cant control you like this anymore"! So i got dressed redid my makeup as best as i could and met up with my friends at the burning of the E and Let me tell you something I FELT GREAT!! I had SOOO MUCH FUN! I didnt even think twice about my skin i just went and loved it all! And to my surprise 3 guys asked for my number!! Maybe it was because i was finally confident and i took the initiative and went after what i wanted and didnt let my acne hold me back!! Thats why no matter HOW BAD my skin looks ima go to homecoming tomorrow and my skin can go fck itself for all i care!

Lol srry the ending was a bit of a rant but it feels good too get that off my chest:)

Anyways Moral of the story: DONT EVER LET ANYTHING HOLD YOU BACK! :dance:

good point :D people should read this stuff , cuz theres a lot of negativity on this forum ..

I'm so happy for you too :) so nice to hear that you are being more confident and not letting acne to control you life or take the joy away from your life. I wish you have a great time at homecoming . let us know how it go :)

I'm so happy for you too :) so nice to hear that you are being more confident and not letting acne to control you life or take the joy away from your life. I wish you have a great time at homecoming . let us know how it go :)

Awwww i willl for sure!!

But yea its a nice feeling i even got a job and im very happy about it and no matter what state my face is in i wont miss a day:)

Its nice to know whos back in control!:D

good point :D people should read this stuff , cuz theres a lot of negativity on this forum ..

I KNOW! lol i was reading some of the stuff and i was like damn this shit is depressing and i wanted to share my experience about how im no longer lettin acne control my life:)

Alot of people should try even if you want to run into a hole and stay there forever..:/

But that used to be me but now i feel like a free Woman! lol :dance::dance:

That's fantastic!!!! :boogie:

I wish i could feel strong enough to get up and out of this hole i bury myself in, but i can not escape it no matter how hard i try. Getting clear is my only way out. I have tried this before but when i have put it behind me before and you see ppl glance at it when they talk to you it is a big shot in the heart, it sux!! I dont know at the same time though its ruined so much of my life this past year that i am tired of it holding me back from doing things as well. I am getting old and i dont need to live this way.

That's fantastic!!!! :boogie:

I wish i could feel strong enough to get up and out of this hole i bury myself in, but i can not escape it no matter how hard i try. Getting clear is my only way out. I have tried this before but when i have put it behind me before and you see ppl glance at it when they talk to you it is a big shot in the heart, it sux!! I dont know at the same time though its ruined so much of my life this past year that i am tired of it holding me back from doing things as well. I am getting old and i dont need to live this way.

I know its hard at first it was hard for me to but i just got mad and decided WTF am I living for?? Theres this gurl at my skewl she has acne worse then me but yet she has a boyfriend she has confidence and she looks people in the eyes when she talks to them and goes partying evry weekend!! I guess she was kinda my inspiration to get off my ass crawl outta my little hole and go out and meet people and all the while im doing this im thinking"Fuck it who gives a a shit if people look at me differently or wierd because of my acne theres nothing i can do about it so they cann go fuck themselves!"

Lol but you know what ive noticed?????

WHEN YOUR CONFIDENT PEOPLE DONT NOTICE YOUR FLAWS!

Take last night for example the night of my homecoming i felt like i looked like shit even though people were telling me i looked pretty but in my mind i couldnt really convince my self and then i thought back to the burning of the E and decided who givs a fck im not here for any of these fckers im here so i can get my groove on lol:P So thats what i did and guess what All these hotties started coming up and dancing with me I even gave 2 of them my number:) So overall it was an AMAZING NIGHT! But i didnt let acne hold me back!

Just remember

1.BE CONFIDENT!! :dance:

2.JUST DONT GIVE A FLYING FCK:D

3.ALWAYS HAVE FUN NO MATTER WHAT!! If you follow these three steps your life will improve i promise:) So this weekend go out and get your groove on!!! Cuz remember you only live once so live it well!!! :dance::razz::):lol::cool::D;)

u go girl. keep getting those numbers :hifive:

LMAO :lol: I will!!!

I think I'm going to ask for your number too :P:hand:

Edited by EddieE

lol your makin me blush :redface::D;)

lol your makin me blush :redface::D;)

You're gorgeous. I'm pleased about you! You're very strong which I'm proud of.

\

Edited by EddieE

Me happy for you faithhope-san. You burn E and you give guys boners in one night? Plus you put on make up and fcked your skin!! May me obtain you number please???

Lmfao I'm just jokin. Way to go girl! :banana: But yea, howzabout some digits? Lol

Edited by SilentWalker

Me happy for you faithhope-san. You burn E and you give guys boners in one night? Plus you put on make up and fcked your skin!! May me obtain you number please???

Lmfao I'm just jokin. Way to go girl! :banana: But yea, howzabout some digits? Lol

432-1-boom!

Actually no. I would prefer an email address because I don't have a cell and I NEVER call anyone. A MSN or Gmail would be nice lol. And no I'm not stalking, I'm making friends.

You like friends faithhope-san? Me know you like friends, me know you like male friends. You give male people erection, then you give them a number, then you go to man house and badabing badaboom bedrock. And Nakasuma-san will come knock-knocking on door, speaking to keep noise down....okay I'm talking real shit now I'll stop lol

Actually no. I would prefer an email address because I don't have a cell and I NEVER call anyone. A MSN or Gmail would be nice lol. And no I'm not stalking, I'm making friends.

Is this part a joke too? I cant imagine anyone living without a cell now. Its like a necessity.

Is this part a joke too? I cant imagine anyone living without a cell now. Its like a necessity.

I don't even own one! I use my mom cell phone. However, I might buy a Nokia n97 from China website which is around $150-200 USA! I don't know if it's safe. lol

Edited by EddieE