Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ella89

How long should the bp stay before washing?

WIll someone please tell me when to wash the bp off?

I put it on at night and sleep and wash it in the morning....is this bad?

Also, i apply bp whenever i am home during the day...not a 12 hour gap that's for sure...

i need some help...tips...whatever...asap

THANK YOU!! :angel:

i apologize if this question has been answered before....i sure did not find it...

First of all, yes your question has been answered about 1000 times. In fact, the page that tells you how to do the regimen answers it like 5 times itself. Pretty much... Do the regimen twice a day, and only twice (not more). 12 hours apart is best, but if you can't do that get as close as you can. 8-11 hours is do-able (but again, not the best). Sorry if im being a little condescending, didn't get much sleep :snooty:

WIll someone please tell me when to wash the bp off?

I put it on at night and sleep and wash it in the morning....is this bad?

Also, i apply bp whenever i am home during the day...not a 12 hour gap that's for sure...

i need some help...tips...whatever...asap

THANK YOU!! :angel:

i apologize if this question has been answered before....i sure did not find it...

Um im not sure what you are saying but from what i understand most people apply BP and then lotion and then go about their business (as in sleep with it and then wash it off).

What is your regimen? What do you do?

What you are doing is pretty much right, although, as Maximus0 said, ideally, you should be doing The Regimen twice daily, about twelve hours apart.

The instructions for doing The Regimen are available on this page (note the blue box at the top of the page). ; )

i dont think i can handle twice a day bp. My face is too red(different from my skin on neck)...since the bp is causing the redness i just decide to use it at night, a generous amount, and i sleep with it on. I get the full 8hour sleep so that should do the job. Although I will give it another month with the bp, and i am going to start glycolic peels. I did some research and it seems more reasonable. I definately need to get rid of the top layer of my skin. That's my issue I need to get rid of dead skin cells...

Hey, as far as i know Dan has told that your skin will gradually get used to the BP and the redness will go off... So keep at it... It doesnt hurt to try when the results are getting ur skin... BTW Abt the peels dont do it... Its just a waste Me and my frnds all have tried the peels though they claim to work they never do... Instead of wasting Heaps of cash on it... Try the regimen ... Hope this helps :)