Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KrazyK

Pics of my cysts may help!

Hello everyone! So, I finally got the guts to post some pics up in my gallery. I just did it so they should be viewable in the next 24 hours or so. But I really wish I had an example like this to look at when I began this Regimen. I had a really severe initial breakout and was really wondering if that was normal. I decided to put my faith in this Regimen instead of going back to the derm for accutane. I'm happy with the progress to far. So, hope this helps someone out there!

Wow, your skin is almost identicle to mine! I get the same types of breakouts in the same exact spots! I found this site about 2 weeks ago and I've been more than impressed. It started clearing immediately for me. I had no cysts on my face after the first week and haven't gotten any new ones since. All I have right now is hyperpigmentation. I also switched my birth control from Trinessa which is what started my breakouts, I suspect, to YAZ, so we'll see how that goes. I went to the Derm for the first time ever yesterday and I'm starting on Doxycycline tonight and Epiduo, but I'm going to keep doing the regimen during the day. Good luck to you!

I can't believe you keep doing it with a severe "initial breakout" lasting over a month.

But I hope this will prove to be working in the end!

I know what you mean. I thought the same thing but read a few posts about the initial breakout and that it could be pretty bad and was to be expected. A couple of people were successful after they toughed it out the first month. But I just posted some progress pics and it seems to be the same for me. I'm seeing a lot of improvement. Crazy, huh? Hopefully this will continue.