Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
livexolife07

Cysts on my cheeks. Nothing helps :(

I have been to the doctors several times now concerning my acne. He has confirmed that I have cystic acne on my cheeks. I wouldnt say its severe cysts, but moderate/mild. Its my senior year and im soooo self concious of my acne. I usually just go to school, and stay home. I dont go out anymore.

Anyways. I feel like i've tried EVERYTHING. I've used all clean and clear products, white tea soap, i've also used the Neutragena acne line, I've used ProActiv, I've used BP, i've even applied ice packs daily. My doctor had just prescribed clindamycin gel 1% a week or two ago, and I dont even feel like thats helped.

Do any of you have any idea on how I can get rid of this stubborn acne?? anything will help!

Well just keep treating your skin right by not over doing the medicines and creams but doing it consistently and also eat and drink and play healthy. I've been trying to fix my acne for two years and for a month it'll start looking positive and than bam, months of bad acne and torn self esteem. Right now I'm really upset about this ance business but what can you do but follow a good regime and try and live life.

Dan's Regimen. Precisely and consistently!

I have been to the doctors several times now concerning my acne. He has confirmed that I have cystic acne on my cheeks. I wouldnt say its severe cysts, but moderate/mild. Its my senior year and im soooo self concious of my acne. I usually just go to school, and stay home. I dont go out anymore.

Anyways. I feel like i've tried EVERYTHING. I've used all clean and clear products, white tea soap, i've also used the Neutragena acne line, I've used ProActiv, I've used BP, i've even applied ice packs daily. My doctor had just prescribed clindamycin gel 1% a week or two ago, and I dont even feel like thats helped.

Do any of you have any idea on how I can get rid of this stubborn acne?? anything will help!

Dan's Regimen. Precisely and consistently!

The OP said he/she has already tried BP

Do you use oral medication? Or take supplements?

Do you use oral medication? Or take supplements?

I have Women Once a Day Vitamins that I take, But i don't have any oral antibiotics or anything in that matter :(

I have Women Once a Day Vitamins that I take, But i don't have any oral antibiotics or anything in that matter sad.gif

OK, I don't like antibiotics, so in my opinion that's just fine. Have you thought about zinc, vitamin D3, vitamin C, fish oil and maybe niacinamide (or niacin)? I took spirulina and chlorella, it helped a lot (about 99% clear). But you have to build it up and take a lot in the beginning, so it's not going to be cheap at first. Once things are better you can lower the dose. Anyway, this really helped me (together with zinc) and it's completely natural too. Some info: http://www.chlorellafactor.com.