Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

girls i nedd your help on girls. i never had a gf. about me i love to sing country music work hard at my job i am a plumber. i love to snuggle up and sing to a girl and i just love to make you girls happy. i play basketball and golf. i smart nice and caring onyl thing is i got acne

Boy, there ain't nothing wrong with you... believe me, some girls are too stupid to know better and that's the truth. If a girl doesn't like you just because of your acne then it's her loss. Some day you'll find somebody that'll love you for you, for all the wonderful things that you are. Just hang in there.

Boy, there ain't nothing wrong with you... believe me, some girls are too stupid to know better and that's the truth. If a girl doesn't like you just because of your acne then it's her loss. Some day you'll find somebody that'll love you for you, for all the wonderful things that you are. Just hang in there.

i try its hard

Maybe it's not just about acne.

for example... basketball and golf, are they helpful in getting a girlfriend or even to meet a girl?

Singing, it works if you have a good voice, if you don't, it might work against you.

also you mentioned country music, you have to find a girl who appreciate that music genre as well.

Don't worry too much about acne being the problem,

be confident, try to work on other things to impress a girl.

Talk to your friends about it.

it's not all about appearance. Good luck :)

You're in high school and also work as a plumber? :think:

Anyway, just don't try too hard. It comes off as creepy. You'll eventually meet a girl who shares your interests.

girls i nedd your help on girls. i never had a gf. about me i love to sing country music work hard at my job i am a plumber. i love to snuggle up and sing to a girl and i just love to make you girls happy. i play basketball and golf. i smart nice and caring onyl thing is i got acne

lol! Look at his recent threads....trolling?