Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
collegegirl19

Amnesteem VS Claravis

My pharmacy only has amnesteem and i want claravis because ive heard its better. Can anyone help me with this. My pharmacist says its all the same but im not too sure.

some ppl will argue that they are the same and some ppl will argue that they are not, today i saw my dermatologist and i have been feeling like crap lately while i was on tane, she decreased my dosage and recommended i stop taking amnesteem and switch to sotret (another brand) so maybe it does or doesnt, but if u heard about clavaris being better then go for it you gotn tohing to lose

Since my insurance already paid for it, Im just going to try it for a month then switching pharmacies to get clavaris instead. Thank you:) && goodluck on the rest of your accutane journey.

Idk, seems clavaris has been the most popular generic since roche sold out. May have heard more success stories cuz the majority of people are on clavaris and fewer derms prescribe the other generics. Idk, just a thought

They contain the SAME active ingredient. I've been taking Amnesteem 80mg/day for over 5 months now and my skin is almost 100% clear from acne. Not saying you won't achieve those results with Claravis, however I know from personal experience that Amnesteem works perfectly. All isotretinoin-related products just take time, that's all there is to it.

Yeah so far so good! Im liking it:) I was just wondering why the people i know as well as many members on this website were on claravis/sotret and not many were on amnesteem. But thanks guysss.