Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

like the topic title says..

i was just daydreaming today, about acne off course, because it never leaves my thoughts..

then i thought back at my history with acne, all the damned things it did to me.. to my physical appearance and also mentally..

i thought back at the past year, how my work conflicted with my acne.

further back, to my past education.

even further, to the education before.

and thats it, i dont know how many years of history a person can remember, but ive been walking around for only 19 years now, and i dont even remember the last time my skin was clear, and i didnt worry around all the time.

i can only remember days of torture, constantly thinking of my acne, acting around like some fucking sherlock holms, trying to solve this mistery called acne.

while everyone around me was partying, doing their sports, flirting around with girls, doing anything they wanted to do, WHERE WAS I?

i was sitting around inside the safety of my house, for around 7 years ive has this goddamn desease!!

i should be care free! im only 19 years old and already im overloaded with stress, i feel like ive missed every fun thing a teenager should be doing!

i dissapoint everyone in my invironment, because my acne controls my life!! i never make appointments, and when i do, i mostly cancel them!

ive tried the derm's stuff , ive tried bp, ive tried differin, ive tried tretinoin (and a bunch more), i searched for alternatives like acv and pathotenic acid (B5) pills, or antibiotics, ive tried steaming, face masks, all kinds of agressive wahing/scrubbing/cleaning/exfoilating products.

and thats just a small amount of things i used, i have seen so many products, and why are there even so many products? NONE of them work!!!! seriously! if they would work there wouldnt be any need for a acne.org right?

and when all hope is lost, i act like most desperate people do, hope for some higher power, some kind of savior that brings you a miracle!

ive never been a religious person, but at some points i just lost it, and prayed for help.

well, BIG waste of my effort.. just more proof for me that there is no reason to believe in a higher power.

well, that was all, i just needed to vent, just needed to get it all off my chest.. sometimes i just get so sick of this life i live.

well, have a nice day all, im going for a smoke to cool off...

I agree, Why can't anyone find a treatment that works for all acne. It's always try this and try that, or you didn't follow the regimen the right way. There is always an excuse for why the products didn't work.

I am using skintactix products right now. I am only 3 weeks in. I am seeing some success. They have a page that has acne tips which talks about all of the outside factors of acne. Kind of a long list but there are a few things that make since. Here is the link to the page:

After all of the products I have tried, I am starting to think that I may need to make some lifestyle changes. I don't really want to because I want to live my life the way I want to. But acne runs it right now anyway.

I would like to go have a smoke right now but I am trying to quit. This sucks!

After all of the products I have tried, I am starting to think that I may need to make some lifestyle changes. I don't really want to because I want to live my life the way I want to. But acne runs it right now anyway.

That's a good idea, not just for acne either. I feel a lot better when I eat good and sleep enough and take care of myself. You don't have to do a whole lifestyle overhaul; start out small and work up to it, who knows, you might actually like it :lol:.

I feel ya. It has been 11 years for me, but I'm only 22 and at this point it does not look like I will outgrow acne soon... I hope I'm wrong.

Im exactly the same way. Acne sux. Its making me dread showing my face to other people, worried about how they will judge me.

hey man for me it's a bit different cause i started getting acne when i was 17 i think

so i do remember when i used to have clear skin.

but ive been there the constant worrying of my face let it determine my life

i even quit my job just because of it wich is so stupid and just locked myself up

but iam on a point where i really think about it like what the hell was i doing all that time

i regret all these opportunities i did not took just because of fucking acne

its just not worth it. why should you live a way you don't want cause of this?

it's mostly in your head anyway cause no one ever said something about it

at least not to my face. they probably don't even care!

about those products i feel the same way. although BP cleared me up a lot

but it was always coming back. on this moment iam not using any product on my face anymore

and i did not had a break-out for almost a month. it could be my age

but i know all this can be so hard to deal with

what are you using on the moment?

and is it still the same for all those years?

goodluck m8 & take care