Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
criket

Fraxel laser$tired of hiding please help im begging u.

:cry: hey you guys I wish i could add a pic to explain my scars but my question is i no longer have acne i only breakout once in a while but has anyone tried Fraxel laser or any type of laser treatment Im so close to affording it i think how much does it cost for a treatment and do u see improvement with it the first time?also Ive seen alot of stories that it does work and cure horrible scars i have a few scars but the couple that make my skin bad and hide from the world even quit my costruction job are one bump on my nose and one that looks like post inflame hiperpigmentation that been there for 3 years they both were caused by popping cyst zits does laser or fraxel cure any type of scar.please heeeeelp im begging you :pray:

if you want to get rid of hyperpigmentations...try 12% tca peel and avoid the sun after that..the hyperpigmentation will most likely disappear. as for indentations (scars) try fraxel restore or repair...its just that repair will give you fast results but with long downtime of about 2 weeks. hope this helps

;) Thanks for your advise honestly but please reply back cuz u didnt tell me how much it cost u is it around 700$? cuz wow lol is that only for one treatment and for indented scars only I thought it will take care of any scars my main two scars that worry me everyday when I walk out my door I guess im asking will fraxel take care of any scars and improve skin tone after the downtime for two weeks?The hipigment is a small bump smooth to the touch though obious and surrounded by red and another same color as my brown skintone but its bump I swear have to post PIC to show everyone to help me out but honestly thanks you for you reply and time honestly this has mess so much with my life in all aspects my social even my work life just quit my job like i said I couldnt bear people looking at me and I just lost the most beutiful girl becuz of this wow sorry but have to vent im just tired of being alone a crying over these stupid scars i feel like giving up. :angry::wall:

expensive, months and months of stress, "good" for all skin types, if the skin is prepared (hydroquinone etc).

All erbium laser can be used in different skin colours.

I never did fraxel, just starlux, which it's similar but goes less deep etc.

:D thank you yeah my skin is ready for it my skin just has really two horrible acne scars that i want out others arent that bad so how much $$$$$ will a treatment cost how much did it cost you. Edited by criket

:think: ANyone is frexel best for just two horibble acne scars i have others but dont mind really just those two or is fraxel not the best idea im starting to think I was misinformed is there a laser that will take care of just scars that are deep in the skin and how much $$$$.