Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ic892003

can someone pleasseeee tell me if this sideeffect is normal

Hello everyone,

Ive been on tane for about two months and its already done wonders for my facial and body acne, but the side effects have not been fun to say the least. Straight to the point i tried to have sex with my girlfriend this weekend and could not get into an erect state, but about a week and a half ago i did not have this problem and for the past 5 days i feel like i have no sex drive. Is this common with males?, i read somewhere thta many males experience this. Any information would be greatly appreciated. My biggest worry is that it is permanent???

Google Kevin Pezzi M.D. Yes, Accutane can cause this and yes it can be permanent for some. Look around on the search board on here, there's stories.

i been on for just over two months too, i personally haven't noticed any problems. i would think it is just fatigue causing it but who knows.

Google Kevin Pezzi M.D. Yes, Accutane can cause this and yes it can be permanent for some. Look around on the search board on here, there's stories.

Wow, I don't think I'm going to take accutane...

so i spoke to my derm. today and she said that this problem does occur, not as often but it does occur, she said its most likely temporary and she lowered my dosage from 80mg a day to 60mg a day i hope it helps slow down the side-effects, i have been very fatigued lately and i feel that plays a role in my sexual dysfunction, but im just praying its not permenent, im only 19 seriouslyyyy