Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dknh

starting accutane need help

So Ill be starting accutane soon, but im kind of nervous, I have had pretty bad bacne for a couple years now and ive almost given up the fight cuz it NEVER goes away it will get better and then come back. im nervous if accutane wont clear it up what will?

Also what kind of products should I use (from personal expieriance) for keeping my skin in decent condition?

and can smoking interfere with accutane or cause worse breakouts while on accutane?

any other tips or precautions or general expieriances would be great..

First off, don't try and be so negative on yourself BEFORE you even start. Try and be positive, when I first started my skin was starting to get worse again, it would flare from time and time leading up to it. Depending on your gender and age I would say would determine if it came back, there is always the possibility. If you are a female, small changes ie birth control pill could make you break out.

What worked for me was, cold showers, nice sleep patterns, drink plenty of water, diet well, Cetaphil facewash. Good luck

El Violador